Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Primed Forma

Zarozian

I would like to have a special forma for the aura slots.Where you can put all polarities inside.

For the normal slots your idea would be interesting.Problem is how to obtain?Would they are very rare?When yes whats the point?Availability is important.

Edited by K0bra

Honestly, rather than a NEW type of forma being added, I'd rather see a use for all the forma I already HAVE.

I'd love to be able to spend multiple forma to add another polarity to a slot. Possibly doubling the amount of forma required for each additional polarity, to make "super slots" extremely difficult, to balance out the convenience you'd be getting.

So, adding a V (madurai) polarity to a blank spot would take one forma. Adding a - (naramon) polarity would take two. Adding a D (vazarin) polarity would take four. A total of seven forma for a basic superslot, fifteen (an additional 8) if you want to include a = (zenurik) polarity. This cost makes it unappealing to add to every slot on a weapon/warframe, so the strategy of what polarities to add where still remains.

Think about it. With a new forma that polarize everything people will have the chance to test every build they want in no time, it's pratical and fast. On other hand, the same people will lose interest in the game faster because there will be nothing else to do in the game.

You choose, the lifespan of the game or your convenience.

But this kind of gives people a reason to play the game then just forma everything and be done with it no?

Honestly, rather than a NEW type of forma being added, I'd rather see a use for all the forma I already HAVE.

I'd love to be able to spend multiple forma to add another polarity to a slot. Possibly doubling the amount of forma required for each additional polarity, to make "super slots" extremely difficult, to balance out the convenience you'd be getting.

So, adding a V (madurai) polarity to a blank spot would take one forma. Adding a - (naramon) polarity would take two. Adding a D (vazarin) polarity would take four. A total of seven forma for a basic superslot, fifteen (an additional 8) if you want to include a = (zenurik) polarity. This cost makes it unappealing to add to every slot on a weapon/warframe, so the strategy of what polarities to add where still remains.

That sounds like a great idea~

Takes longer too which is why it's good! ;D

You have just put my worst nightmares in context...

THEY WILL DROP EVERYWHERE, THEY WILL MAKE UP 90% OF THE DROP TABLES

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

jk, seriously though I don't really like hearing the word Forma

How about we give it a new name? Kind of like a face lift~

Tbh I really hate the forma mechanic. Resetting the weapon after each forma is just tedious and adds 0 value to the player. Its been acceptable for the old players since maybe you guys got used to it. But frankly, its pointless to me and removes enjoyment from the core game.

I'd go with it allowing you to forma differently through A B And C. So you could have A set up for Enemy Radar, while B is set up for Rejuvenation, instead of them all sharing the same mod set up so you're stuck with slash through all three choices. It's a round about on your idea, but I can see that kind of grindy shenninagans over a straight up tweak that actually cuts out having to grind while playing Warframe.

Nah then you don't have to work for it~ o 3o

And it would be too easy~ o -o

I'm pretty sure that most of the drops could have ended within a decent 40 hours ago in total game time. We already support DE in cosmetics, potatoes (I'm sure lots of people do not wait on the once-in-awhile alerts) and pure convenience.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

jk, seriously though I don't really like hearing the word Forma

Weird, since it's a part of Warframe life!

He is just 8 years old don't take him Serious...

Please don't start atacking eachother and ruin the thread..

<.<                                 >.>

OP please let a ComMod move this thread to General Feedback subforum.

Edited by (PS4)AngelShur

Weird, since it's a part of Warframe life!

Please don't start atacking eachother and ruin the thread..

<.<                                 >.>

OP please move let ComMod move this thread to General Feedback subforum.

Gonna have to request that.

If you're dedicated enough to a weapon to put a prime forma onto every slot, I think it deserves that level of versatility. I disagree that it would be overpowered, because you can still only have one mod in each slot at a time. It isn't like you can remod weapons on the fly.

I much prefer the option of formaing an additional slot, that you must acquire in the same ways as an exilus perhaps, that remains outside of your build and can be swapped in/out when needed. So you can min Max's frame to your heart's desires. It would help for weapons and companions, but the biggest boon would be to frames. I do think there should be some work in the acquisition though.

If you're dedicated enough to a weapon to put a prime forma onto every slot, I think it deserves that level of versatility. I disagree that it would be overpowered, because you can still only have one mod in each slot at a time. It isn't like you can remod weapons on the fly.

Damnstraight~

I much prefer the option of formaing an additional slot, that you must acquire in the same ways as an exilus perhaps, that remains outside of your build and can be swapped in/out when needed. So you can min Max's frame to your heart's desires. It would help for weapons and companions, but the biggest boon would be to frames. I do think there should be some work in the acquisition though.

Ahaha! Too OP though man. =/