Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Primed Charged Chamber

--DSP--

I see alot of misunderstanding here >.>

What I meant was if they decided not to release it, at least release a Primed Charged Chamber.

They said time and again that they will release it. Anyone spending tons of money on it is either genuinely stupid or values several months or a year of exclusivity that much.

Of course it should have been released a long time ago, but if they want to tie it to thematic sniping event... I don't believe this game had any sniper themed event, neither player nor enemy sniper.

I can see why they aren't in a hurry though. Snipers are terrible. Until they are properly rebalanced sniper mods are kinda pointless.

It's incredibly aggravating that the best mod for sniper rifles in the entire game is a super-rare event reward. The Vectis deals almost 50% more damage per shot with Primed Chamber than it does with Charged Chamber. Imagine if there were a super-rare mod for the Boltor Prime or Atomos that increased their overall DPS by 50%, or even 30%.

I hope that Primed Charged Chamber is real and that either it or Primed Chamber are released such that they're attainable for more than a lucky few.

Edited by Kastorius

• 2 months later...

fast answer, no.

long answer?

well first, i have to ask specifically; why? and no, the whole "but what about the collectors and their poor, poor, misled souls who you are inflicting so much hate upon by simply releasing a mod" is really not gonna cut it.

i don't feel like it will have any NEGATIVE impact on the gameplay, or even the player base at all, except add another "required" mod for sniper builds. infact, the mod itself is one the the "required mods" that actually has an interesting and acceptable mechanic that doesn't just buff raw damage without some tradeoff.

all mods should be re-released back into the game for all player to have a chance at getting at one point, even if that does mean "collectors" have their prized possession used by so many others.  i feel this is just being selfish.

TL;DR

silly idea made purely to let special cupcakes keep being special.

note: apologies if i came out as rude, but i felt this was much too arrogant for my liking. (ironic?)

Would you look at that, it's actually a thing now :D

I think you misunderstood my meaning. I really don't care if they releases the Primed Chamber, instead I will be happy about it. But the problem is, the minority (The collectors) will be mad at DE and this is just the solution to release an identical mod without pizzing them off as much.

Why? DE never said that is was a special and one of a kind mod that no one else could have. They will probably release it into the game via log in reward or most likely in a Sortie reward pool at some point.

The only exclusive items that will stay that way are the founder packs, and justifiably so. Anything else is free game.

Edited by (PS4)Xurokhan

Why? DE never said that is was a special and one of a kind mod that no one else could have. They will probably release it into the game via log in reward or most likely in a Sortie reward pool at some point.

The only exclusive items that will stay that way are the founder packs, and justifiably so. Anything else is free game.

Exactly, that's why if they really don't wanna release Primed Chamber. Please at least release a Primed Charged Chamber. That's the entire point of my post.