Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Infested, Grineer, Corpus, Even Sentient Bows Please

(PSN)Akuma_Asura_

Corpus 'bow' that shoots like, magnetics or radiation would be interesting. Have ii actually be a re-purposed energy delivery system. If you want to be fancy give it a small gimmick where it adds a small % to extractors or hijack target speeds when you shoot them but just a interesting energy bow could be pretty awesome.

Grineer have a bunch of crappy old weapons and a bow from some elite/ceremonial thing wouldn't be strange.

Infested use none of the weapons we use based on them, but they always seem like they are actually a normal weapon thats been beneficially infested or just, is a part of an infested thats been pulled off and reworked with a trigger. A bone bow would totally fit and be a great option for interesting stats. High status or whatever.

And man... we will totally be getting sentient tech for weapons now won't we? That'll be interesting I hope.

i'd definitely like to see different Faction's take on the style of Weapon.

i can imagine a Grineer one would be all kinds of Mechanical and Steam Powered (lolwut).

i can imagine a Corpus one would fire Hardlight.

i can imagine an Infested one being like if you took an Ancient's floppy Arm and decide to use it like a rubber band. lol.

even if i want to reserve an Infested Sniping Weapon to a Sniper Rifle, so it can be referred to as a Spine Cannon. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

for fitting Lore, anything can if it's wanted to, and can not if wanted not to. it wouldn't be the first time Digital Extremes rewrote the story to fit what they decided they wanted to do.

something for the arrows. Spintered bone?

Phorid's OP as f... Spine Missile things.

Although I think the Grineer would laugh at the concept of a bow .. anything that can't potentially kill you when firing it can't possibly kill anything you're firing it at !!

kek