Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Are There So Many Glitches In This Game?

Dogslayer7

Stay beta, get glitches, and get new content at a good rate.

Rush a product that will get content maybe twice a year.

Your choice.

Much easier to make a fun product that thousands of thousands of people stress-test, fix the bugs that pop up, and keep the cycle going.

Yep , the game is still Beta, and we beta test it while we enjoy playing.

Before anyone say otherwise, you cant call this a complete game with all the bugs present and the the Beta label on the Bug Report subforum.

Stay beta, get glitches, and get new content at a good rate.

Rush a product that will get content maybe twice a year.

Your choice.

Much easier to make a fun product that thousands of thousands of people stress-test, fix the bugs that pop up, and keep the cycle going.

so much this.

And the money that we pay in the game are for the new contents that we get at a good rate which is nice.

Edited by KuzkinaMat

This blind hatred of CoD is pretty sad.

This hatred isn't blind, apparently.

While sure it introduces Engines and Graphics for profitable results but, CoD has been... repetitive and unforgiving ever since after CoD 2.

- Storylines are bland and, yes, repetitive. Usually about war between terrorists/random UN resistance and counter-terrorists and terrorists (yes, like Counter Strike). A particular note, some random best friend of the main character gets killed and goes to a depression phase every single chance it gets.

- Multiplayer. Simply, those who managed to get a streak makes it easy and very punishing for players who couldn't keep up.

- DLC's. Especially its Pre-order variant, where you simply buy weapons that have certain requirements (such as, you can't use this weapon on Multiplayer or you can't use this power on Singleplayer). You don't even know what stats do these weapons have.

- Communities. Very vicious, well most of them. Even moderators there share the same filling, sadly.

Xenophobia. Well, it can be worse, right?

But, if you consider this blind, I won't judge. If you do want to drop by to the game, well... Have a good one, I guess.

Edited by Freelancer27

Even "AAA" games have glitches.

assassins-creed-unity-glitch.jpg

Oh my that is scary! 

Most graphic glitches I really don't mind like my kubrow's legs going thru the ground. If its something that prevents you from getting a resource/ mods, its still forgivable. Some glitches are very amusing. I like running into those like this snapshot of flooding on a specific area on earth and never could duplicate it. 

V282olZ.jpg

This hatred isn't blind, apparently.

While sure it introduces Engines and Graphics for profitable results but, CoD has been... repetitive and unforgiving ever since after CoD 2.

- Storylines are bland and, yes, repetitive. Usually about war between terrorists/random UN resistance and counter-terrorists and terrorists (yes, like Counter Strike). A particular note, some random best friend of the main character gets killed and goes to a depression phase every single chance it gets.

- Multiplayer. Simply, those who managed to get a streak makes it easy and very punishing for players who couldn't keep up.

- DLC's. Especially its Pre-order variant, where you simply buy weapons that have certain requirements (such as, you can't use this weapon on Multiplayer or you can't use this power on Singleplayer). You don't even know what stats do these weapons have.

- Communities. Very vicious, well most of them. Even moderators there share the same filling, sadly.

Xenophobia. Well, it can be worse, right?

But, if you consider this blind, I won't judge. If you do want to drop by to the game, well... Have a good one, I guess.

1. CoD has always been multiplayer focused, people should be thankful it even has a campaign. Also there was nothing wrong with MW1, BO2, AW campaigns. So your generalization is wrong

2. CoD created the control scheme 90% of all shooters use.

3. CoD is generally bug free, at least on it's leading platform (consoles, PC version is a port).

4. All of CoD's pre order bonuses always have been timed exclusive only.

5. Seriously, you're gonna blame the community? like that's the fault of the developers, and it's not as if any games are free of these types of people.

To ignore all of the above to trash talk an IP because it is a popular thing to do is blind.

To ignore all of the above to trash talk an IP because it is a popular thing to do is blind.

Do tell. I kindle with ideas that may be worthwhile to understand.

There are may be those who try to defend some games to prove they are worth to play, but there always be someone else who would to bash it away.

It could be me, but I actually agree with your defense, but take my word for it.

Do tell. I kindle with ideas that may be worthwhile to understand.

There are may be those who try to defend some games to prove they are worth to play, but there always be someone else who would to bash it away.

It could be me, but I actually agree with your defense, but take my word for it.

I just hate the bandwagon of people who hate a game for no good reason because it becomes a popular past time.

I agree that streak based rewards are bad for the game, I'd prefer it if it turned to a point based pool system like homefront had, that way it doesn't take away from the weaker players, but doesn't remove the reward system from the game.

However like most devs, they try not to change too much at a time because of the potential to lose there existing fanbase over a much smaller potential gain.

And I will also agree that MW2,3, and ghosts campaign were terrible. They aren't all perfect, but they aren't all bad, and it's the bad ones that give the good ones a bad name.