Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe China New Frame Revealed "nezha"? (Update) [Megathread]

DonGucciRice

*sigh* And again the Chinaframe is... less than impressive... This is sort of the issue you get when you base a Warframe SQUARELY off of a Character and less off of an archetype.

Atlas is less than impressive as well, and the Archer frame isn't shaping up to be anything special either. More like this is what happens when you pump a frame out every couple weeks and sacrifice quality for quantity.

I do agree that such strict adherence is poor design though. I loved how mysterious and alien the Warframes were designed to be. Like something completely foreign and unrecognizable. I always hated the Immortal Skin for Trinity because it features an ankh and celtic braids which are clear references to actual ethnic mythos, which detracts from the design imo.

Atlas is less than impressive as well, and the Archer frame isn't shaping up to be anything special either. More like this is what happens when you pump a frame out every couple weeks and sacrifice quality for quantity.

I do agree that such strict adherence is poor design though. I loved how mysterious and alien the Warframes were designed to be. Like something completely foreign and unrecognizable. I always hated the Immortal Skin for Trinity because it features an ankh and celtic braids which are clear references to actual ethnic mythos, which detracts from the design imo.

when you have +20 Warframes you start to run out of ideas, of how they should looks like, and more when they are trying to get ppl from china to play the game

Edited by Godmur

Yeah I do agree there is a lack of specialization frames lately. I see attempts at it but there potential is being stifled for the purpose of balence. Archer frame is shaping up to be something which rewards ppl who like sharpshooting but in a game like warframe sharpshooters isn't rewarded because they can't keep up in the slightest compared to per say Nova who specializes so damn hard in her catagory. Atlas was a good attempt at a frame which specialized in melee but it couldn't keep up with the other melee esk frames who are already subpar because melee loses to guns nearly 3:1 in terms of damege.

when you have +20 Warframes you start to run out of ideas, of how they should looks like, and more when they are trying to get ppl from china to play the game

Imo, the day you start running out of Warframe ideas and interesting mechanics for them is the day you should stop making new Warframes. Imagine if they did that, the time they could devote to making new Augments, new premium skins, PBR updates for everyone, a more regular revamp schedule, perhaps Quests to obtain the older Warframes. I personally think it sounds amazing, but they never have time for it since they're always working on the next one.

I can't imagine that a Chinese person's interest hinges only on whether or not Wukong is in the game. It's not like they have a Johnny Cash frame or something for Americans. We like the game because we like the game.

Imo, the day you start running out of Warframe ideas and interesting mechanics for them is the day you should stop making new Warframes. Imagine if they did that, the time they could devote to making new Augments, new premium skins, PBR updates for everyone, a more regular revamp schedule, perhaps Quests to obtain the older Warframes. I personally think it sounds amazing, but they never have time for it since they're always working on the next one.

I can't imagine that a Chinese person's interest hinges only on whether or not Wukong is in the game. It's not like they have a Johnny Cash frame or something for Americans. We like the game because we like the game.

I didnt talked about mechanics, or events, or alerts, i talked about cool concept art for new Warframes, not being that cool... like Limbo cool

This frame is similar to hydroid, no joke intended.

Undertow can heal,(2nd)

Tentacles to impale(4th)

Tidal wave for stun is the only difference...It's not too different of a frame.

Water bombs for stun.(1st)

I see this frame as his abilties scale in level,

1st abiltiy 10- levels

2nd ability 20- levels

3rd ability Farming infested 30- maybe?

4th ability AOE stun 45- levels

I hope this frame allows consistent movement with hydroids tactics, because it just seems so be well..underwhelming, wukong seems fun, but i can't judge a frame by it's stats....It's a support frame/balanced