Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Should I Host A Raid With 7 Equinox Or Hydroid? (Ev Trinity Going To Be Sad.)

Magnulast

I mean...lets face it a 7 chroma raid is easy, if you don't have people acting like the dumb people?

Equinox is perfectly scale able for raid, due to it's ability to multiply damage, for attack form, and it's viable for healing, and rest.. RAGE is great on hek if you can move. and lets not forget that buff..

Hydroid is a all rounder, he can use undertow, for well...buttons, he has TONS of CC(two abilties based on it) and can provide a healing as a augment....

I would like experienced(elite) people to respond. (I can solo a battery on the part 1 because, eng packs...and hacking is easy....)

If you hate  (and scared) of doing a raid, that has no mirage, bless trinity, vauban, loki, nova. Please do not respond.

This is not a squad that's being hosted after this...it's a question..

(ev trinity, because. we always need one awkward one)

(wow opera beta turbo is actually quite nice for forums.....syncs perfectly..)

This will not be hosted, till i get a response....and I have time to host it.

If it was possible to do it solo - one blind mirage would do it ez

Don't use energy packs and tell me how long you would survive. That doesn't represent skill, it represents how much plat/loot you have. Nor would it be easy due to hek's gun, and battery carrying, due to the battery explosion time and time to cast the blind is huge(60% decrease in efficiency or more). If anything can solo, it would be valkyr with rage to generate eng, and stuff.

8 limbos ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Don't even start you couldn't even carry the battery...if they spamed...

Edited by Magnulast