Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Profile Transfers

(PSN)GOLDENenigma1997

Question

I recently got a ps4, and i was wondering if ill ever be able to transfer my xbox dat over... I was nearly master rank 16 on xbox and now, ive had to start again, i heard a while ago that profile transfer was im the works, but i never jeatd anything after that... If anyone has any news or information i woul very much appreciate it! <3 <3

8 answers to this question

It would be nice if sony and xbox would allow for transfers between accounts... but seeing how it is up to them to decide if/when a transfer will happen and how i see it as unlikely... the last time a transfer was done DE had to do a lot of persuasion to allow for it to happen for the crazy short time it did... if it will ever happen again and in what way... well that's hard to say.

and seeing how Xbox and Playstation are constantly at each others throats i highly doubt they would just allow for people to transfer willy nilly to another console.

it would be great if we could just have our console and PC accounts linked... but as i said... microsoft won't allow it... and neither will sony.

if you truly want to see another transfer of any kind happen... you got to find a way to talk to them... because as far as i can tell DE has no say in how this will work.

Transferring Profile Data From PC to Consoles is Null and Void as of Early November of 2014. DE made a One Time Agreement with Sony and MS to allow PC profiles to be transferred to Consoles for about 2 weeks last November. In other Words, this will never happen again.

Was it in the agreement that it was a one time agreement? Doubtful