Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best Movie Tie In Game

TheErebus.

For me, it has to be the King Kong game (based on Peter Jackson's King Kong). It was on the PS2, and I am currently replaying it on an emulator, and it still actually holds up even after all this time. 

The enemies have an interesting dynamic where you can bait them away from you or into traps, and even make other enemies fight each other. The situations you're put in are unique and yes, you can play as both Jack Driscoll and King Kong himself.

The game is actually pretty immersive, with you having to check how much ammo you have left and using spears made from bone (WHICH CAN BE SET ON FIRE).

Overall: Good game, awesome movie tie in game.

Mad Max (Can't say it's not tied to the movie if characters from the movie are mentioned in the game)

Chronicles of Ridd1ck (Really with the censorship? ugh)

Hell, I even enjoyed the spiderman games, if only for the "zipping around the city" part.

Star Trek? (wink wink, DE)

Edited by Shifted

Assuming that starwars games dont count, most of them are just bound to the huge starwars universe and not directly to the movies themselves, is say the spiderman series on ps 2^^

The swing mechanics, especially in the 3 where pretty nice and it was cool to just explore the city looking for trouble.

Therefore even after completing the campaign, you got some "endgame" stuff to do.

Played it pretty long because of that.

Chronicles of Rid$&*

Oh, forgot this one, also pretty cool^^