Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Game Parody Of What Would You Do For A Klondike Bar. What Would You Do For A Excalibur Prime

(XBOX)General D1rtbag

I'd vote for Donald Trump to BE Excalibro Umber, floppy bad hair and all.

But seriously, I wouldn't, because I have my Nyx Prime.  <3

I am a completionist, but I'm not compulsive enough to care about things I can't get.  I probably wouldn't even remember EP existed except for all the threads reminding me that I won't get one.

Edited by SteelShrike

Nothing, I'm waiting for Fluctus prime.
Eh, I have no interest in Excalibur Prime's basic design and even if he did have a more elaborate design I dont really care enough to "DO" something to get it (kinda sounds like begging and humiliating yourself for the sake of having it)

´-´ Should it become available again (which I doubt) I may or may not get it, if it doesn't (very likely) nothing is lost.

Edit: but since this is a game, I'd give uhhh... hmm... all of my nano spores.

Edited by (PS4)Dan_Aria

Tbh i think all the cry for excalibur prime is becoming more and more a thing of the past (or, at least, should). Each new prime is better looking than the one before (yeah, I know, not so linear, but you get what I mean), and Excalibur prime really is just... Meh. The only different thing is the helmet, and it's not even that much of an helmet. I would give more for skana prime than for Excalibur prime. Skana is just beautiful. And a relevant improvement over the normal one.

Like, let the founders have their exclusive stuff, doesn't bother me much. Honestly I get more bothered to the founders that insist they should be given to them more new, exclusive stuff. Like, chill out, you've contributed as much to warframe as anyone that bought a prime access. You just bought the first one. DE doesn't really owe you nothing. You got what you paid for, and more. Stop being selfish and thinking that other people shouldn't have the right to have new cool stuff

Edited by tnccs215