Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Game Parody Of What Would You Do For A Klondike Bar. What Would You Do For A Excalibur Prime

(XBOX)General D1rtbag

Basically what the title says. It's just like the "What would you do for a Klondike bar" commercials. Just replace that Ice Cream with a Excalibur Prime. Now please don't start a flame war console community because you think it's not fair we don't get that prime. Excalibur ain't that special even with his rework. Anyways back to topi . What would I do for a free Excalibur Prime? Drench myself with honey and cover myself in bees for ten an hour straight.

Nothing because you can't get one no matter what you do from the point they stopped offering them on.

/thread

ps inb4lock

Lock it, the hell?

This ain't the discussion place on excal prime , this is a discussion what you would do in case of he was to be awarded for something you did. It has nothing to do with the question of it coming back it not, so no friggin lock. Go away

Lock it, the hell?

This ain't the discussion place on excal prime , this is a discussion what you would do in case of he was to be awarded for something you did. It has nothing to do with the question of it coming back it not, so no friggin lock. Go away

Every time Excal prime is mention in the forums it gets locked due to drama.

Nothing because you can't get one no matter what you do from the point they stopped offering them on. 

/thread

ps inb4lock

You need to lower your sodium chloride intake because you completely missed the point of the thread. All that salt is not good for you.

/thread

ps inb4lock

I don't know, we'll see if this one gets locked. OP tried to be clear this was a fantasy thing and something he knows will never happened. No one seems to be seriously asking for Excalibur Prime so far. 

But yeah, these threads usually DO get dramatic pretty fast, sadly. I'll be honest I just don't understand it. 

It's not that big a deal to me that someone has something in a video game that I can't have. But I guess it really bothers some people. 

How did you come to the conclusion I am salty?

toq9P92.jpg

You do notice your gonna start the drama by doing that. And people are saying you completely missed the point of this thread. I'm aware that this prime will never show up again. I don't mind because I think the Umbra that's coming out soon looks better and will make due for the absence of the prime.

How did you come to the conclusion I am salty?

toq9P92.jpg

What point are you trying to make with your screenshot? I can see your icon, DURP?

You are salty because you came into OP's thread with a douchey disposition to state that he will never have one, which OP knows. You claim your post was because these threads devolve into drama, but guess what? You are trying to make that drama happen.

Edited by EmptyDevil

I don't know, we'll see if this one gets locked. OP tried to be clear this was a fantasy thing and something he knows will never happened. No one seems to be seriously asking for Excalibur Prime so far. 

But yeah, these threads usually DO get dramatic pretty fast, sadly. I'll be honest I just don't understand it. 

It's not that big a deal to me that someone has something in a video game that I can't have. But I guess it really bothers some people. 

the best way to avoid the thread getting dramatic is just ignoring people like the one you're responding to, he's the sort who is just around to cause problems. 

addressing the thread however, i'd trade a klondike bar for an excal prime, that's right, i'd sink that low. >:C

I just don't give a shoe. Damn auto correct. You know what I mean. It's not even about founders for me I just don't care. I don't care about new frames in general because I have all the frames possible to get and every time a new frame comes out, prime or not, almost everyone flips out, farms it nonstop, all you see is people using that frame. It's boring.

I still enjoy playing warframe but I always wait to farm or aquire the new stuff. Maybe when fallout 4 drops I'll take a break just to let new stuff accumulate so I have more to do when I return. Oh, wait I forgot I'd have to take a year off... Meh.