Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Give Us The Option To Hide The Syandanas?

(PSN)KrakenUnchained

Yeah... no... nope, you are not. I'm fine without any arcanes. If you don't want the look, don't use the syandana.

So now we're back to the original Arcane helmet problem...

The arcanes arent game changers, so you dont like the syandana too bad. There is plenty of syandanas that arent even syandanas. http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Telos_Syandana

Neither were the Arcane helmets but you know...

You were forced to use one specific helmet in order to get the bonus. Now you can chose which items gives you a bonus.

So no, we are not back to the original arcane helmet problem.

And we all talked about this problem already. That's why we can now transfer arcane enhancements...

Edited by WhiteMarker

Neither were the Arcane helmets but you know...

No we aren't. If you must use an arcane enhancement, but don't want to put it on a syandana, put it on a helm. Just enjoy farming 40+ arcanes power frame.

You don't need arcane to progress, they don't even add that much to make then necessary.

Having said that im not against the concept of hiding syandanas, but there are better ways to propose a concept...

In regards to the helmets, if you wanted the look you needed the start change. Here, if you want the start change you need to choose some cosmetic to attach it to. Not the same.

You were forced to use one specific helmet in order to get the bonus. Now you can chose which items gives you a bonus.

So hold up. I've never used an Arcane since they've come out. Let me see if I know how they work, just by seeing many Threads throughout the Forum.

Arcanes can only be bound to cosmetics. Like, a helmet, or a Syandana. How about knee/arm pad things? Anyway, I have all the Arcane helmets, so if I were to ever get an Arcane for the small boost that the Helmets gave (and still give) off, then I'd need to attach it to a cosmetic, which I also personally dislike, and wear that cosmetic just for the boost.

Sure, we can CHOOSE which Cosmetic to put it on, and since I use Arcane helmets, I'm assuming they won't bind to Arcane helmets, so I'd either need to use a stat-less helmet, or equip a Cosmetic like a Syandana.

So, if this IS how Arcanes work, this puts us right back to square one.

No we aren't. If you must use an arcane enhancement, but don't want to put it on a syandana, put it on a helm. Just enjoy farming 40+ arcanes power frame.

You don't need arcane to progress, they don't even add that much to make then necessary.

Arcane helmet user here. I don't think you can bind Arcane attachments to Arcane helmets (I don't know this. I don't have any Arcanes to play around with and test out). So yes. This would force me to add Arcane attachments to Syandanas, or other Cosmetics which I don't like.

I know this. But people wanted the best of both worlds. The Arcane helmets got removed because people wanted the small, unnecessary buff, but they also wanted to use the other helmet, that didn't have that buff. Also, I believe (from what I've read) that you can only attach Arcanes to certain things. So if I attached it to a Pendragon Excal helmet, how am I then supposed to use the small buff for my Nyx? Unless they can willingly be removed and swapped around. But if not, then Syandanas, or Cosmetics that can be shared (aka, not helmets) are the only alternative.

Brb. Just gonna do a little Arcane Enhancer research

+1 for the OP. i bought the asa syandana just because with black energy colour you can barely see it and try to pretend it doesn't spoil the look you want

alternatively allow us to bind arcades to armour parts while still keeping the limit of 2/frame activa if you insist on keeping the age old bad decision of binding stats to cosmetics

Edited by ..atom..

yh i just want an option to hide the syandana, i have 11 arcane enhancements maxed out and honestly i crafted em on syandanas i really dont like

So... why did you do that then?

"Hey, DE. I maxed out my Blind Rage Mod. But I don't like the mod, and I never use it. Give me all my wasted Cores back. Thanks."

That's exactly what you sound like right now...

Edited by WhiteMarker

obviously some player want the arcane effects but don't like syandanas for whatever reason. OP bound arcanes to syandanas because that's the only way he could benefit from the effects just like i did.

i want to arcane effects but i don't like wearing syandanas in missions because reasons. however i'm forced to do so

what baffles me most is why some of you are against this since all we are asking is for the option of an on/off visibility toggle. you want to see you can see it but if i don't please don't force me to. it doesn't impact you negatively in any way to have the option

Edited by ..atom..

So... why did you do that then?

"Hey, DE. I maxed out my Blind Rage Mod. But I don't like the mod, and I never use it. Give me all my wasted Cores back. Thanks."

That's exactly what you sound like right now...

I did that because i want the arcanes benefits, but this benefits force me to wear an aesthetic thing i dont feel like to wear.. the option to hide the aesthetic stuff hurts no one

It would be kind of pointless to do that, just put your arcane stuff on helmets

I crafted some on helmets also, still i prefer to wear arcane helmets where possible, so the helmets i used are both the nekros ones, 1 for valkyr and 1 for chroma, i got all the other arcane enhancements on the syandanas

obviously some player want the arcane effects but don't like syandanas for whatever reason. OP bound arcanes to syandanas because that's the only way he could benefit from the effects just like i did.

i want to arcane effects but i don't like wearing syandanas in missions because reasons. however i'm forced to do so

you my boy lol, my english is not that good, u said it better for sure xD

what baffles me most is why some of you are against this since all we are asking is for the option of an on/off visibility toggle. you want to see you can see it but if i don't please don't force me to. it doesn't impact you negatively in any way to have the option

Maybe we are not against the idea but against the reasoning.

OP said he is forced to use a syandana. And thats absolutely not the case. He isn't forced to do anything.

If he wants to see his idea in the game, he should think about a better reasoning. And as long as he doesn't do that, I will be against the idea. Because reasons.

Maybe we are not against the idea but against the reasoning.

OP said he is forced to use a syandana. And thats absolutely not the case. He isn't forced to do anything.

If he wants to see his idea in the game, he should think about a better reasoning. And as long as he doesn't do that, I will be against the idea. Because reasons.

im asking an option and an option hurts no one, the simple fact that im not the only that agree with that means that an option to do that would be awesome to get..

@ WhiteMarker i feel you are being willfully negative about this. this whole issue is really about DE's bad decision of binding stats to cosmetics instead of having a separate slot for them. we aren't forced to play the game either but we would like to enjoy it more so we make suggestions on how to do that.

would asking for 2 arcane slots for warframes be more to your liking? that would also solve the issue IMO

Edited by ..atom..

Yes, this is the exact same problem. You say you were forced to use the secific helmet? Well, OP is forced to use a syandana to get the bonus too, although he doesn´t like them.

And just to make it clear, noone is forced for anything in this game.

@OP: do you want to discuss this or is this supposed to be feedback, because there is a feedback subforum like in every other forum.