Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

An Amazing Warframe Idea..

Slayer116

So you know Stalker in the game correct well if so let us talk about how awesome it would be to play as him i thought of what kind of abilities he would have and i thought of this so far 1st: excalibur dash. 2nd: smoke screen like ash. 3rd: nyx's absorb. 4th: oberons fourth abillity i have seen him use 3 of these. it would be cool is actually what if this was a halloween exclusive only obtainable when the spirits are evil and the air is foul perhaps on halloween to have a quest to find and scan a pumpkin on 4 different planets or something not sure it would be really cool if you could play as him though like just outstanding awesome amazingness i would probably buy him with platinum well tell me what you guys think and such and perhaps we wont only get just color palletes on holidays but also WARFRAMES!!!

Why is there a stalker profile icon if theres not a stalker warframe? he is all alone besides dosn't mean stalker can trun sides some day. past Lore can't be changed easy but future Lore can. you need to look at the pros and cons not about what a bedtime story tells you.

-slayer116

Edited by Slayer116

The thread title says "Amazing Warframe Idea", yet there is no amazing idea.

Where is the Amazing Warframe Idea.

Did a mod delete that post?

Does anyone have a screenshot of it?

I would like to see the Amazing Warframe Idea.

Play as him, when he goes to attack other players?

I mean, there's so many Tenno around now he must be busy stalking 24/7 and people still think he's incredibly rare. It'd be like the stories people who dress up as Santa in the mall tell little kids.  They're not really Santa, they're just helping him out during the busy season :3

The thread title says "Amazing Warframe Idea", yet there is no amazing idea.

Where is the Amazing Warframe Idea.

Did a mod delete that post?

Does anyone have a screenshot of it?

I would like to see the Amazing Warframe Idea.

I'm sure everyone knows about Typhus

When I read "Amazing warframe idea" I thought it would be some kind of concept... Ended up being someone that wants to play as stalker while his power just copy some frame...

He's not unique... He's just excal,ash,nyx and oberon together... If you really want to play something similar just get the frames and play with them.

And that idea about playing as him when he attacks other players... Those fight usually last 30 seconds... You're gonna end up joining a game getting spawn killed and load back to your ship. Good luck having fun with that. It's just an useless waste of time at this point.

I'm sure everyone knows about Typhus

And yet DE still hasn't made him yet, so either they're being stupid, some crazy Game of Thrones S#&$ is going on that's preventing him from being made, or not enough people know of him.

Either way we need to get the word out.

Limited time Stalker skin maybe, but frame no. We pretty much have everything apart from his skin. Hate, Despair, Dread and now profile icon. We need a limited time Stalker skin.

It would be funny going into a mission dressed in full Stalker gear. The others will start shooting at you out of habit.

Edited by (PS4)Redemption_015

I'd rather the stalker and his ilk become another Syndicate which focuses on capture, spy and assassination missions. 

This would be the ground work for the 'actual' stalker because I kind of picture him being an assassin for everyone, not just the Tenno .. as in high ranking Grineer and Corpus also know of and fear his arrival.

You can then have augments specifically for the stalkers weapons, and updated versions of the weapons available for purchase. 

I'd rather the stalker and his ilk become another Syndicate which focuses on capture, spy and assassination missions. 

This would be the ground work for the 'actual' stalker because I kind of picture him being an assassin for everyone, not just the Tenno .. as in high ranking Grineer and Corpus also know of and fear his arrival.

You can then have augments specifically for the stalkers weapons, and updated versions of the weapons available for purchase. 

Wonder if stalker is actually a group of person and not only one assassin... We're talking stalker syndicate but, would he really create a syndicate and ask tennos for help while paying them for their work xd.

The idea of having augment to boost up the stalker weapon while some newby weapon are overpowering

them is a great idea but, I can't think of stalker being honest and saying : "Look... I'm not gonna be able to do my job alone and I need help xd. I know I've been trying to kill you like... ever since mercury.. ahah, memories, long story short, I'm sorry... Oh and I'm gonna target you in 30 minutes and this time you're going down."

Explain to meeeeee, do it.