Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Worst Anime You've Seen

TheErebus.

Infinite Stratos. This was before I tired of all the cliches that the genre brings. Dear god, that show devolved to brainlessness, with boring character super fast.

EDIT: Ooh, I just remember Magical Warfare. I dunno what the hell was going through the story-writers head when they wrote it, but the characters were stale, and the ending made literally no sense.

Edited by Magneu

I got lost with that anime, like I had no idea what was happening, so I stopped watching it.

Absolutely nothing was happening, that was half the problem. I recall one episode something actually did happen, and then at the end it turned out to be a dream sequence, and nothing had actually happened.

It was almost like the anime itself was making fun of how pathetically dull it was.

Highschool of the Dead, I thought it will be like George Romero's Dead series but Oh boy, I was wrong. It's nothing but fanservices and also it have many ridiculous scene. Just watched few episode then I deleted it. I still regret watching it.

Wait really? I love Appleseed.

Personal preference I guess. The person and I who were watching it couldn't take it seriously after a certain point. We went in with open minds and tried taking it seriously, but by the end we were kind of laughing. No offense though. I just really didn't like it. There was just a number of things about it that are hard to describe

Personal preference I guess. The person and I who were watching it couldn't take it seriously after a certain point. We went in with open minds and tried taking it seriously, but by the end we were kind of laughing. No offense though. I just really didn't like it. There was just a number of things about it that are hard to describe

Well it is the kind of movie where you don't take it that seriously. Like to me, it's just action mixed in with a little bit of drama and story.

The second movie is way better though, and then Appleseed Alpha is just absolutely gorgeous to look at.

Well it is the kind of movie where you don't take it that seriously. Like to me, it's just action mixed in with a little bit of drama and story.

The second movie is way better though, and then Appleseed Alpha is just absolutely gorgeous to look at.

I could try watching those. We watched the very first, and it ended up becoming sharknado where we pointed out and laughed at things that were off or kind of to pretty terrible.

I could try watching those. We watched the very first, and it ended up becoming sharknado where we pointed out and laughed at things that were off or kind of to pretty terrible.

If you are gonna watch them, just go into them without thinking of it that seriously. It is a John Woo movie after all...

For me, it's probably Highschool DxD.

If you've ever seen me on an anime thread, you'll know that I hate fanservice. Highschool DxD is literally this. There's a plot (story) but for me, it's ruined by the character's obsession with those double D's (huehue).

After reading this comment, something died inside me...

Because I like Highschool DxD.

Basically, this is the ending of School Days.

So Makoto tries to go straight with Kotonoha, and breaks up with Sekai. She did not take this well, and murders Makoto and cuts off his head. She shows it to Kotonoha, tries to kill her, but gets parried and winds up being killed by Kotonoha. Kotonoha then sails off in a NICE BOAT with Makoto's head.

Basically, this is the ending of School Days.

So Makoto tries to go straight with Kotonoha, and breaks up with Sekai. She did not take this well, and murders Makoto and cuts off his head. She shows it to Kotonoha, tries to kill her, but gets parried and winds up being killed by Kotonoha. Kotonoha then sails off in a NICE BOAT with Makoto's head.

das it?

Pretty sure I'm missing a load of character arcs and stuff but that sounds incredibly weak.

To be honest, the ending in the Visual Novel where

Kotonoha just walks up to Sekai and Makoto on a date, and rips Sekai's throat open with a hacksaw out of nowhere in the middle of a bunch a random people with blood exploding out of Sekai's neck as Kotonoha puts her scarf around Makoto saying he'll get a cold is so much better.