Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Super_DJ_Shadow

Question

11 answers to this question

This is a frequent problem. I created a thread a year ago to introduce a fix for this, which is the /unstuck command. Simply type it in chat, and it will warp you back to the last good location it thinks you were in. While /unstuck is still a little finicky, It does the job more often than not. Be warned, however, you will have to restart your game and send a bug report once you type it, as it's the only way DE will be warned about the bad location. 

Enjoy your game and best of luck, Tenno!

This is a frequent problem. I created a thread a year ago to introduce a fix for this, which is the /unstuck command. Simply type it in chat, and it will warp you back to the last good location it thinks you were in. While /unstuck is still a little finicky, It does the job more often than not. Be warned, however, you will have to restart your game and send a bug report once you type it, as it's the only way DE will be warned about the bad location. 

Enjoy your game and best of luck, Tenno!

This!  /\

Thank you Dagan and others!  

Also, as this is a well known issue in many areas/tilesets of the game, and may happen in areas that it has never happened in before as game mechanics / levels / movement change etc etc....

There are very rarely situations where /unstuck will not do the trick!  If you find an area where you can get stuck and /unstuck will not work for some reason, which in turn renders abilities useless somehow, or makes a mission totally incompletable, please report that in the PC / PS4 / XB1 Beta bugs section (respectively).

This!  /\

Also, as this is a well known issue in many areas/tilesets of the game, and may happen in areas that it has never happened in before as game mechanics / levels / movement change etc etc....

There are very rarely situations where /unstuck will not do the trick!  If you find an area where you can get stuck and /unstuck will not work for some reason, which in turn renders abilities useless somehow, or makes a mission totally incompletable, please report that in the PC / PS4 / XB1 Beta bugs section (respectively).

I wouldn't say "very rarely"... Usually, if you've gotten stuck due to lag, /unstuck will not help you (I know from experience!), but if you've managed to clip into a wall without lag, it'll usually do the trick!

I wouldn't say "very rarely"... Usually, if you've gotten stuck due to lag, /unstuck will not help you (I know from experience!), but if you've managed to clip into a wall without lag, it'll usually do the trick!

Yeah, I can understand that.  I think when it is lag related as opposed to actually literally clipping into / being pulled into an object you are trying to parkour on, you are dealing with a somewhat different issue, though.

Additionally, if any of you are getting repeatedly stuck in the same spot / situation for whatever reason.  Screenshots of the area with your Map overlay up and as big a field of view / best angle you can get will most likely come in very handy! :-)

Edited by (PS4)Crackle2012
Typo's / Clarity

This!  /\

Does this command also work on consoles? and which chat you'll have to type this in, squad chat?

Does this command also work on consoles? and which chat you'll have to type this in, squad chat?

Yep!  It definitely will work on consoles!

Also, Yes. Any chat that you can pull up in mission -- just type /unstuck and it should work!

I don't think I've tried it outside of squad chat, as that is normally what you are defaulted to once in a mission if i'm not mistaken.  It should work in any of them though, even in a chat that is a PM to someone, etc... !

Plz feel free to correct me if I am wrong about that, anyone! :-)

EDIT:  Do with caution!  I've literally knocked over drinks / food and nearly ruined an entire table / section of carpet and stubbed the everloving out of my toe while trying to scramble for my wireless USB keyboard and controller while falling outside of a map to my death in order to type it before having to use a revive!  Lol!

Edited by (PS4)Crackle2012
Additional info, lol!

Yep!  It definitely will work on consoles!

Also, Yes. Any chat that you can pull up in mission -- just type /unstuck and it should work!

I don't think I've tried it outside of squad chat, as that is normally what you are defaulted to once in a mission if i'm not mistaken.  It should work in any of them though, even in a chat that is a PM to someone, etc... !

Plz feel free to correct me if I am wrong about that, anyone! :-)

EDIT:  Do with caution!  I've literally knocked over drinks / food and nearly ruined an entire table / section of carpet and stubbed the everloving out of my toe while trying to scramble for my wireless USB keyboard and controller while falling outside of a map to my death in order to type it before having to use a revive!  Lol!

Didn't they fix the needing to use a revive thing?