Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"what's A Tenno?"

AdunSaveMe

F*** that noise. I'm just gonna wait for U18 now.

Armageddon confirmed. RUN people RUN the Lore breaker await answers instead of exploring his own!!! RUN PEOPLE RUN!!!!! 

Armageddon confirmed. RUN people RUN the Lore breaker await answers instead of exploring his own!!! RUN PEOPLE RUN!!!!! 

Thing is... I've explored my answers, other people's answers, things that could never be, things that might be in some parallel dimension run by squidkids... There's literally nothing more left to theorize about in that particular area, but it's all that comes up ever and over and over again. I JUST want to know so we can move on to more interesting topics... Like who all runs the Corpus Corporation.

Thing is... I've explored my answers, other people's answers, things that could never be, things that might be in some parallel dimension run by squidkids... There's literally nothing more left to theorize about in that particular area, but it's all that comes up ever and over and over again. I JUST want to know so we can move on to more interesting topics... Like who all runs the Corpus Corporation.

I'm more interested in knowing why do they create a Nekros Warframe in the old war, makes no sense at all.

.... What specifically about Nekros makes you ask that?

His abilities of course. I don't see a purpose for a Nekros to exists in the old war...I mean if he's there what's his job? Scare the sentients away? Dig their bodies for goods? Punch sentient in their souls? His kit is such a lone wolf that doesn't work well in a battlefield. 

His abilities of course. I don't see a purpose for a Nekros to exists in the old war...I mean if he's there what's his job? Scare the sentients away? Dig their bodies for goods? Punch sentient in their souls? His kit is such a lone wolf that doesn't work well in a battlefield. 

I dunno, punching anything right in its soul sounds super hype to me.

provide supplies to other soldiers