Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Flat Or Plot

Trailgamer5

In my opinion both are good, but it depends on the character. It can compliment one and look wrong on the other one.

But there is also a line for how big it can get. Once again - individual for every character. And there is also a point where you are like "goddamnit" and just can't take seriously how @(*()$ big they are. I know that anime does not care about laws of physics but come on... That spine of yours must broken at this point.

As example of legit plot characters: Rangiku Matsumoto from Bleach and Tsunade from Naruto. It doesn't seem off at all but rather compliment their character of an adult women.

In my opinion both are good, but it depends on the character. It can compliment one and look wrong on the other one.

But there is also a line for how big it can get. Once again - individual for every character. And there is also a point where you are like "goddamnit" and just can't take seriously how @(*()$ big they are. I know that anime does not care about laws of physics but come on... That spine of yours must broken at this point.

As example of legit plot characters: Rangiku Matsumoto from Bleach and Tsunade from Naruto. It doesn't seem off at all but rather compliment their character of an adult women.

^^