Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

3 Reasons Conclave Is Dead

Sproox

Isn't it possible that there's just some long lived matchmaking bugs floating around that are giving different people in this thread different experiences? I actually stopped playing Conclave casually about a month ago because it became almost impossible to find a match, much less a full one, at what used to be peak hours.

I stopped playing at the same time, mainly because DE nerfed the XP gain from Cephalon Capture from 5K to 2K when they rolled out 17.5.  I've also been trying to farm those stupid Mantis Engines.

I stopped playing at the same time, mainly because DE nerfed the XP gain from Cephalon Capture from 5K to 2K when they rolled out 17.5.  I've also been trying to farm those stupid Mantis Engines.

I don't usually have any problem farming conclave rep but that maybe because I get 20-30 kills any pub game.

Maybe reduce xp for kills and buff it for just participation?

I don't usually have any problem farming conclave rep but that maybe because I get 20-30 kills any pub game.

Maybe reduce xp for kills and buff it for just participation?

Instead of reducing xp for kills, I say increase xp for 'active' participation:

1. Kill assists should get the same bonus as kills.

2. More xp for 'revenge' (killing the player that killed you)

3. More xp for stopping a kill streak

5. (Annihilation) Give 'rank' bonus at end of each (2nd, 3rd place), not just a 'win bonus' for 1st place.

Make the daily first win bonus actually apply in pvp...

xp should be increased in general. Ranking up weapons in pvp is painfully slow, even when winning most of your matches.

Edited by Pythadragon

Oh so that's what conclave means in this game, no intro nor tutorial at the beginning, it just showed up at the front of my ship. It is very confusing, as conclave (at least in Europe) is primarily related to debate, meeting, like the conclave of cardinals when electing a new pope. But it means PvP in this game, oke thanks. :D