Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mag Statue Woes

im not complaining about the fact that some of the little arm blades had broken off because i *get* that such tiny details are going to be extremely brittle and it is inevitable that some are going to break, and honestly some super glue fixed that up good and proper.

what i *am* unimpressed with is the fact that the pin in the bottom of her foot was not in matching position with the hole in the base, meaning it could not slot into place.

AwfYJqD.png

like so

What i ended up having to do was spend a good 30-40 minutes, gingerly use an old, blunt scalpel to shave off a good 2-2.5mm off of the back of her foot block thing (not sure what you call it) in order to get it to fit. 

anyone else have this same issue?

Well It arrived.......................  Broken.

Two prongs on Mags arm are off and the Corpus stand decoration is in four pieces.

One of the prongs was outside of the taped up polystyrene box as if the packer found it and just popped it in the box as they closed it.  I also fail to see just how the stand deco could have broken in transit as it's not heavy and packed by itself in a slot.

Reported to Merch store and we'll see what happens but I am very very disappointed after waiting over two weeks from the shipping email to receiving a broken one.

IMG_20151027_132656.jpg

There are no signs that the outer box has been opened by Customs.

Edited by Sabreracer

• 2 weeks later...

I've posted my Mag statue woes on other threads but my biggest disappointment is that there's no one from DE commenting. Across all of the various Mag statue threads, it seems like a lot of people have problems so to get nothing but dead silence from DE makes me think they are OK with charging us and then leaving us hanging out to dry.