The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ps4: The Jordas Precept (U17.7.1) (+Hotfixes)

[DE]Drew

This is Prince Daniels I love this game I played on PlayStation on forearm I think this is the best thing and I'm in the world on a Playstation 4 and a PC hello I'm going to PC fan and I've been a PlayStation 3 I'm so nice and all through the solar years I was a little kid and I'm still in an Xbox span I don't like Xbox I don't like I like Michael sorry I don't love does Prince Daniels thank you for pointing out all the next gen like the PlayStation 4 door and a PC I like the PlayStation 4 come pick up that More better graphics on the system I wish I bring out the game cuz I looked everywhere I looked everywhere for the game on all the stores on the internet for the game and I'm looking on there and looked on PlayStation 4 Network it was sold out

This is Prince Daniels I love this game I played on PlayStation on forearm I think this is the best thing and I'm in the world on a Playstation 4 and a PC hello I'm going to PC fan and I've been a PlayStation 3 I'm so nice and all through the solar years I was a little kid and I'm still in an Xbox span I don't like Xbox I don't like I like Michael sorry I don't love does Prince Daniels thank you for pointing out all the next gen like the PlayStation 4 door and a PC I like the PlayStation 4 come pick up that More better graphics on the system I wish I bring out the game cuz I looked everywhere I looked everywhere for the game on all the stores on the internet for the game and I'm looking on there and looked on PlayStation 4 Network it was sold out

What

Hello , I have been addicted to congratulate me , lol .

I want to know if they made any changes to the skills Nova , as this has affected its scope and strength , I think I find it unfair to do this , since it is not easy to get forms , and reset them to cash them better, I find it illogical to do because this is useless if we do these resets the will to make change less damage. and not only nova to Warframe been several that have done this. Regards.

P.S. These adjustments should be to enhance the power of Warframe and not to obstruct them because there is no point put them forms.

Regards.

Hello , I have been addicted to congratulate me , lol .I want to know if they made any changes to the skills Nova , as this has affected its scope and strength , I think I find it unfair to do this , since it is not easy to get forms , and reset them to cash them better, I find it illogical to do because this is useless if we do these resets the will to make change less damage. and not only nova to Warframe been several that have done this. Regards.P.S. These adjustments should be to enhance the power of Warframe and not to obstruct them because there is no point put them forms.Regards.
huh?

Sony is the one to "blame" here. "blame" because I kinda understand that they test out an update on their own. If I'm wrong and that is not the case feel free to corrrect me.

It's not a blame game.  But, How can Sony cert test something they don't have?  DE decides when something is ready to send to testing.  Sony couldn't handle an update a week.  The once a month pace seems to work well for both.  I believe the current gape between update is more of a problem with the build up to U18.  There wasn't much content between our version and U18.

Edited by (PS4)Loki1211