Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Can't I Replay Quests?!?!

ZiKi1705

This needs to be fixed... imagine you made a Warframe (for example Limbo or Mirage) and you needed space for other warframe.. and you.. uninformed at the time... deleted her... but you saw her potential and now want to play her... YOU CANT... or you wanted to get those Ether Daggers cause you deleted them.. PLS FIX THIS! 

Also check out my other suggestions here: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/551458-some-suggestions-i-came-up-with-over-time-playing-warframe/#entry6207039

Edited by OnyX1705

I like how you say "why can't I replay quests?!?!?" as if we could.

Believe me, I've been waiting for one year.

Also... please don't sell Mirage. And don't tell me "uninformed" and all. Any player who manages to reach Eris to unlock Mirage has spend several dozens hours in Warframe. How a player like that manages to play that much and know that little about the game... meh. Seriously. I wouldn't trust such a player with finding their way to their kitchen, frankly.

Well dude, i know that you cant replay quests either.. the topic name is more for devs.. but guys before you told me DE is working on it... didn't know...

It was an example... How about Chroma? or some other warframe? you do know what examples are, right? 

I'm actually talking about Ether Daggers.. Deleted them way back while playing the game.. now i want them so i can grow my mastery rank.. higher mastery rank = higher syndicate standing per day = more mods and weapons = more plat or other mods from other syndicates...

and i know that ether daggers wouldn't give me much affinity, but i'm a completionist... i like to see all of my things maxed... do you get my point now?

Edited by OnyX1705

How about Chroma? or some other warframe? you do know what examples are, right?

Sure.

The problem is that all of these are extremely high-level content. What I said of Mirage I can say of Chroma: a player who is in the position of farming Chroma has sunk hundreds of hours in the game easily, to be able to be there and fight that fight. Limbo requires the Archwing, which is not available either to low-ranking players.

Any player who is at that level has had all the time in the world to learn that some things you shouldn't sell (that is a thing that you can learn also by talking about it with other players or going to the wiki for 10 minutes).

Heat daggers, being available to low-ranking players, are the only good example you have - and, to be fair, the only good example there is. Yes, a noob might acquire them and sell them before getting the mastery points out of them. To which I say... meh... 3000 mastery points... meh.

The only good reason to make quests replayable is that the quests are amongst the best moments in Warframe, and it is a damn shame they can't be replayed.

(Also... DE wants to allow us to redo the quests... but they never said that you'd get the rewards again. One quest for instance lets us drop an Orokin Reactor... which would be farmable... so that quest won't have any repeated reward...)

Or the ability to delete quests you no longer need.  Like i got sick of trying to do the mirage quest and bought her off the market yet i still havge the quest and blueprint for the quest that I can't get rid of.  same with nekros and his quest.

No such as supporting or "fixing" this.

Re-playable quest should come with U18. Also you selling Limbo/Mirage because you didn't have space, is your fault. It's not like DE told you to do it.

Get some platinums and buy more slots. Like everybody else does.