Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(Conclave) Nerf Chromas Power 1

Yual

the power 1 of chromas is the most op power I never see. He moves extremely quickly, it is invincible and we bit OS without missing its target. it's ridiculous. for the love of god and all. NERF HIM! NOW!!! Save the conclave.

Edited by yual

Sooooo, someone killed you with it, that means it's op? Please, continue, enlighten us with your knowledge.

Maybe next time try moving out of the way and then shooting him. He's incredibly slow with it. even if he can roll, he's still going to be incredibly vulnerable. My only guess is that you were using melee, of which chroma's 1 is a decent counter to. Except that's literally the only thing it does; counter melee. If you switched to a secondary you could finish him off with impunity.

I don't see any reason to nerf Chroma at all. Spectral Scream in particular has obvious visual and audio cues, limits his movement speed and versatility, and prevents any sort of maneuverability aside from rolling. It's generally high risk high reward.

the power 1 of chromas is the most op power I never see. He moves extremely quickly, it is invincible and we bit OS without missing its target. it's ridiculous. for the love of god and all. NERF HIM! NOW!!! Save the conclave.

didnt i shoot you with a karak today after unloading a clip. and you tried to say i one shot you and got mad? in all fairness. chroma is fine. the only thing that is marginally useful his is armor/damage ability. and i somehow managed to kill you with his ult and you told me that chroma was also OP and needed to be nerfed as well!. if you like i can show you how to move a bit differently to take advantage of chroma users. in that match it was more my daikyu and furis doing the work than my chroma.

Well...at least this is a change-up in the PvP feedback section...kinda...

So glad no one has mentioned nerfing Loki's invis after a round or two of Overpowered or something.  I think it's coming, though.

Dude... try playing loki.... seriously... you have any idea how hard it is to survive with a literal sub one second ttk..... with every sniper one shotting you... you have any idea how little that invis helps... really man, go use it. tell me how you fair. its not as easy as you think I have a hard time and I play loki only, once players know what to look for the invis becomes useless. Just like invis in Planetside 2.

Well...at least this is a change-up in the PvP feedback section...kinda...

So glad no one has mentioned nerfing Loki's invis after a round or two of Overpowered or something.  I think it's coming, though.

Loki is not a problem...so many 200 armor ember running WOF all around.....invis break if take little damage...

Dude... try playing loki.... seriously... you have any idea how hard it is to survive with a literal sub one second ttk..... with every sniper one shotting you... you have any idea how little that invis helps... really man, go use it. tell me how you fair. its not as easy as you think I have a hard time and I play loki only, once players know what to look for the invis becomes useless. Just like invis in Planetside 2.

So...  I'm not asking for a nerf to Loki invis...although I think it should be a little more apparent when Loki shoots weapons...melee should keep him invis.  Maybe make it so he always has a blip on the mini-map when shooting, even if he's using a silencer mod.

Also, I'm just commenting on how there always seems to be a nerf thread because someone gets ... for lack of a better word, stomped by one or two players using the current meta.

And... I try to never comment on something I haven't already experimented with, myself.  I would hope that any regulars on these threads would give me at least that much.

Whenever there's an Overpowered or Energy Flux modifier, I have a special Loki loadout.  Those modifiers allow him to nearly perma-invis.  For other players, it's like trying to fight a ghost, which is the most ninja thing, ever.  At the same time, playing as a Loki fighting another Loki is crazy when there's substantial energy available.

---

Oh....and I stated what I did because I've gone 25-6 K:D on Overcharged with Loki, all with others asking how in the world they're getting gunned down by someone invisible 80% of the time.  Every time I expected someone like the OP to post about it.

Edited by Nighttide77

Whenever there's an Overpowered or Energy Flux modifier, I have a special Loki loadout.  Those modifiers allow him to nearly perma-invis.  For other players, it's like trying to fight a ghost, which is the most ninja thing, ever.  At the same time, playing as a Loki fighting another Loki is crazy when there's substantial energy available.

---

Oh....and I stated what I did because I've gone 25-6 K:D on Overcharged with Loki, all with others asking how in the world they're getting gunned down by someone invisible 80% of the time.  Every time I expected someone like the OP to post about it.

With Ember you can go 30 -0 in Overpowered mode.

Please don't judge balance on those modes. They make game really imbalanced.

Toxin = Ignore shields, but needs a longer time for afterburn to deal enough 1 hit damage, like 4 seconds on scream. Dont use elemental ward.

Electric = Higher range, Increases shields with elemental ward

Ice = Melee punisher and good for slowing down preys, increases armor with elemental ward.

Fire = Useless, Only good for elemental ward.

This is said from a main chroma user. Hes not OP, he takes more skill.

(I dont have returned to warframe yet, but, i can still be posting around here :P)

Edited by HoakinBlackforge

Please don't judge balance on those modes. They make game really imbalanced.

Well, yeah...  However, even in regular mode, once Energy Surge gets going the invis is still a little...edgy.  Kinda sucks fighting someone you can't see without at least some weapon that can properly "fish them out".

Loki is not a problem...so many 200 armor ember running WOF all around.....invis break if take little damage...

Lol I've meleed someone to death before it could kill me, hell I even tie with them when I'm too slow(killing us both) and I'm using melee Edited by (XB1)Master4733

Do you use augment? it one shots anything. As soon as I hear Chroma channeling Spectral Scream I just run away until he stops.

Well only time Spectral Scream has killed me is when I was using melee. Other than that I am no where close to him shooting a easy target with my latron.