Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Favens Doodlebox. Wisp/Baruuk /Polearm Lance done.

fredaven

Really wanna buy more of the Graxx stuff (and other TG) but I struggle to do so as only having three appearance profile tabs isn't enough D: I end up having to decide between three setups I'm already happy with.

Edited by Naith

1 hour ago, Rolunde said:

This is the Rhino helmet I've been wanting and didn't even know it yet... ;-)

we'll see where it ends up. it might be that you don't want it in the end

50 minutes ago, Urska said:

I may become poor as i own every thing that you make gets added :l

haha well I'm always surprised it gets added., This one isnt meant to be grineer styled so slightly outside of what ive been doing a lot of. 

Trying to walk a fine balance of this helmet working with the grax skin but also working with standard.

8 hours ago, fredaven said:

we'll see where it ends up. it might be that you don't want it in the end

haha well I'm always surprised it gets added., This one isnt meant to be grineer styled so slightly outside of what ive been doing a lot of. 

Trying to walk a fine balance of this helmet working with the grax skin but also working with standard.

i really enjoy wat you do ^^. as a noobie 3D artist as well. its nice to have skins for frames that are lacking them. so, thank you for doing this ^^

10 hours ago, fredaven said:

Qps4eeE.png

Is it only the helmet you're working on or will it be a skin? If it's just a helmet then you're turning into one of these greedy people... no offense but why should I buy just a single helmet for $7 while there are whole skins around that are the same price. You know what I mean?

Well except when you're busy in real-life or other reasons then I might understand it...

Still some really amazing work, keep it up.

59 minutes ago, MrM1 said:

Is it only the helmet you're working on or will it be a skin? If it's just a helmet then you're turning into one of these greedy people... no offense but why should I buy just a single helmet for $7 while there are whole skins around that are the same price. You know what I mean?

Well except when you're busy in real-life or other reasons then I might understand it...

Still some really amazing work, keep it up.

Cause  a skin + helmet takes like 120+ hours of work. A single helmets doesnt. And i've already done a rhino skin, not really feeling making another one. wanted to make a helmet for him though:)

1 hour ago, fredaven said:

Progress for today

Bruh. BRUH. Your Grineer stuff is great and all, but for the love of god please do more of this kinda stuff. The appeal of Graxx is so limited, not everyone likes the Grineer look, your works could have so much more appeal if you branched out more frequently.