Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Wonder What The Enemies Think On Holidays.

Lancars

"The tenno dress up in some weird things"

"So do we. Why tho?"

"Dunno but the tenno seem to embrace these weird times of the year."

Kinda feel like there leadrs make them dress up like this thinking its some ritual tenno do to make themselves stronger so they make there soldiers do some of the same. AKA pumpkin face plates and bnny ears.

"So do we. Why tho?"

Kinda feel like there leadrs make them dress up like this thinking its some ritual tenno do to make themselves stronger so they make there soldiers do some of the same. AKA pumpkin face plates and bnny ears.

Maybe. 

Or: It is just a game. 

"So do we. Why tho?"

The Grineer haven't celebrated Halloween in 3000 years. They are aware of the holiday though~

Let's ask the one who will most likely to have an answer of this kind of questions.

tumblr_mxvlklEl1i1rnrreio1_400.gif

Lorewalker, I here summon you for the humble knowledge that you preserve, please guide us.

"So do we. Why tho?"

It's that time of the year when Tenno activity sky rockets and most none Tenno life tries to hide from these destructive sociopaths.

There have been reports of some individuals decorating loot caches to match the Tennos cult outfits, which tends to distract them for a while.

luckily for the denizens of the Origin system this mischievous behaviour only seem to occur a few days a year.

There was a hole here, now it's gone. I guess...  (╯°Д°)︵ ┻━┻