Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dual Decurion And Velocitus.

Baigan

Velocitus

Sniper, charged shot that probably hist harder than the Fomorian. Pick your target and wipe it from existence.

Magazine: 100

Dual Decurion

Space Grakatas, low damage, death by a thousand paper cuts. Drown the enemy in bullets till they are dead.

Magazine: 32

084.png

Can we safely agree that we could swap those around and Velocitus wouldn't feel any less powerful and Decurion would MAYBE be one step closer to being usable?

Edited by Baigan

I love the Decurion but yeah the magazine capacity is a problem. Once I maxed out the capacity mod I have less of an issue with it but for a full auto weapon it is very low. 

For a DOUBLE full auto. Its like each one had a measly magazine of 16 each.

Oddly: Velocities had targeting issues and DE's initial fix was to buff the damage not once, but two or three times to current base damage & then addressed the targeting issue.

Dual-Decurions were initially Semi-auto, but players felt they had too much recoil and DPS was too low....DE doubles Mag Size to 32 and makes Full Auto while retaining massive kick.

But yes I concur that the ammo pools could be swapped for the better.

Dual-decurions with 50 base clip-size, less recoil, and possibly a Velocities matching Crit damage multiplier would help make them seem viable. After soo many Tenno grinded to get the Decisions built only to shelve them as Mextra Motion-sickness is not needed for archwing....

(I pretty much only use my 3 Forma Dual-decurions (forma'd when they were Semi-auto....Accuracy went from 88 in Profile to a measly 25....the Full Auto change has hurt my damage potential)