Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

If/when In The Far Future Warframe Dies...

MurderHoboDinosaur

<p>What happens to the server and actual play? You always have to sign into Warframe with your password(linked to an email) so if for whatever reason lets say 5 years down the line and DE cannot support WF anymore, how would anyone play it? If the authentication for the password does not work because there is nothing to authenticate to a central/official area, what happens?</p>

Edited by MurderHoboDinosaur

Hopefully can given private servers or others will make servers to keep alive but it seems this game will be same in terms of frames like league of legends so possibly the game won't die in the next ten years.

With the constant updates and the amount of work and care (some may argue against that though) that they put into Warframe, this game will very likely survive another 5 years and will continue on with updates even then. There is still so much that can be added and improved upon this game, which is why it will have a long life cycle.

Are you talking about people creating their own personal servers or co-op games with friends through Steam or something like that?

I think I messed up the wording. But in essence, I mean that would I still have all my "stuff", experience, the ability to play with others, etc and so forth.

The warframe online times and all that it entails without offical support(like if the login kept saying "invalid login" over and over.

It'd be a shame all the cash and time I've put into warframes goes away.

I think I messed up the wording. But in essence, I mean that would I still have all my "stuff", experience, the ability to play with others, etc and so forth.

The warframe online times and all that it entails without offical support(like if the login kept saying "invalid login" over and over.

It'd be a shame all the cash and time I've put into warframes goes away.

This happens to every online game that exists right now.

Once they go offline, that's it.  It eventually happens to every single one (except WoW, sadly) and every time you lose whatever you put in.

That's why the EULA states specifically that none of this is your property, it all belongs to DE.  Anyone who would tell you otherwise is either a fool or is lying to make themselves feel better.

Edited by Thaumatos