Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rng Horror-Stories (In Honor Of Halloween)

Valkyr-Umbra

Then soon you will fear the coming of equinox prime!!!!!!!

(can't imagine worst) Maybe stalker pime that only apears into the void with the 2% spawn rate + the splitted drop.

For all we know, DE might be kind and give us 3 parts. Equinox Prime Day Aspect, Equinox Prime Night Aspect, and Equinox Prime Link.

Maybe it won't be that much of a grind after all.

Stalker keeps attacking my friend and I on PS4, he either drops no parts or Dread every time. We've got a handful of dread blueprints, no hate for either of us. I managed to get a despair earlier. Feels like something is broke with him for some reason. 

I still haven't seen final harbinger, and I have farmed out my equinox and a few clan members afterwards. I do understand the Regor hate, I am sick of running that fight as well now.

its not that he is a bad boss, quite the opposite he is a very fair and well designed boss, but when you have to run him 50+ times it gets real annoying hearing him say "i'll bring this whole ocean down on us if i have to"

the first seven kubrows, yes, SEVEN, kubrows I had incubated were all bland sunikas. All random incubations, all eggs I had gotten from Earth. The first different breed I had gotten was a raska from a friend, and then a sahasha from another person. 

Come to think of it, I've only had 5 non-sunika incubations, out of about 25. SUNIKAS LOVE ME. I DONT LOVE YOU ANYMORE SUNIKAS.

I got all stalker parts in the first 100 hours of playing, and I have spares. LOTS of spares.