Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Look What Kind Of Nope! I've Just Found!

[DE]Grzegorz

Right now, one of those things may be inside of you and you wouldn't even know it.

It's feeding on you. 

I certainly hope it feeds on fecal matter just so that i wouldn't have the hassle of going to the washroom just to poop again.

Edited by ViroVeteruscy

You know these exist for a reason right?

You DO know that about HALF of those so called 'cures' CONTAIN tapeworms, right?

So it you don't have one already, you will now.

Tin foil hat confirmed just in time for Halloween.

Edited by Kalenath

Also 50% of statistics are made up on the spot.

Only on Halloween.

Actually, seriously, look at most of the 'cures' for such things in places OTHER than Europe, US, Canada.

ICK.

At least I didn't recommend taking a bronze knife and... You know what? I will stop now.

Edited by Kalenath

Only on Halloween.

Actually, seriously, look at most of the 'cures' for such things in places OTHER than Europe, US, Canada.

ICK.

At least I didn't recommend taking a bronze knife and... You know what? I will stop now.

No actual medicines in established countries use tapeworms in there medicines. These medicines are chemicals that are not harmful to the human body but kill the tapeworm inside you, after which your boy digests and passes it.

50% chance your statistic was made up on the spot

50% chance you're correct.

Edited by (PS4)Pharen

gotta be unsettled by love all the freaky stuff out there

like that fungal parasite that takes over the host ant's brain, zombifies it, makes it climb up to the highest point it can (or at least to a mass grave near the colony), then explodes the ant's head so it can spread its spores

No actual medicines in established countries use tapeworms in there medicines. These medicines are chemicals that are not harmful to the human body but kill the tapeworm inside you, after which your boy digests and passes it.

Wasn't talking about 'established' countries actually. More than 50% of the world doesn't fall into that category or can ACCESS said medicines from where they are for a number of reasons: geographic, political, monetary to name but three. (Documented fact from CDC sources unfortunately.)

So many try folk remedies or get crap from traveling salesmen. Some work. Some don't. I WON'T go into detail. This IS a public forum. The bronze knife wasn't a joke. I wish it was.

Edited by Kalenath

gotta be unsettled by love all the freaky stuff out there

like that fungal parasite that takes over the host ant's brain, zombifies it, makes it climb up to the highest point it can (or at least to a mass grave near the colony), then explodes the ant's head so it can spread its spores

Which was pretty much what they used for the theme in the last of us. An idea of the possibility of that parasite spreading to humans. That would be genuinely terrifying.

So it let's us consume things that consuming at our expense. Irony's a *@##$.