Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fallout 4 Image Leaks (And Criticism)

TheErebus.

GTA V and Dying Light have lower requirements to run >_>

FO4 has pretty decent requirements if you ask me.

Also, according to the same guy, gun play has been significantly improved and so has the AI.

Really? The minimum requirements I saw was about 800 MB of ram, and a laptop graphics card. I gotta check this

Edit: I was wrong. Guess the topic I saw was poorly informed,

Edited by Censium

As I always say:

"Gun play must be felt. Not just simply talked about"

Eh, it looks like it has more "kick" to it.

Off topic:

Halo 5 devs say no split screen was a bad choice but Halo 6 will have split screen.

No crap no split screen was a bad idea.

Eh, it looks like it has more "kick" to it.

Off topic:

Halo 5 devs say no split screen was a bad choice but Halo 6 will have split screen.

No crap no split screen was a bad idea.

Weapon spread inconsistency for artificial recoil always has bugged me since the start.

Also, Halo 6 will have Split Screen? Oh god.

Why is there Halo 6 in the first place, even.

Are you PC guys taking the piss or something? Seriously I've heard very little criticism on the images and more just you people saying that it will "look better on PC, because the console is inferior", "PC master race 4 life", "More like the Peasant station"

Seriously shut the hell up, the guy could be lying about the quality of the image by turning up the brightness or maybe it's Beta, and you don't even question it you just jump at an opportunity to stroke your own egos. Not all of you are like that.

And also notice that it's just PC guys bragging here? With the exception of me of course.

Are you PC guys taking the piss or something? Seriously I've heard very little criticism on the images and more just you people saying that it will "look better on PC, because the console is inferior", "PC master race 4 life", "More like the Peasant station"

Seriously shut the hell up, the guy could be lying about the quality of the image by turning up the brightness or maybe it's Beta, and you don't even question it you just jump at an opportunity to stroke your own egos. Not all of you are like that.

And also notice that it's just PC guys bragging here? With the exception of me of course.

keksnip

Edited by RevivedEdgeLord

How'd you like our egos all over your console body?

Ok no, I'm not going to have a console war in my thread.

Every console is fine, each have their disadvantages and advantages. 

Keep it out.

As for you Zera:

I'd advise for you to not act so insulted by telling us all to shut the hell up.

You are right that we should be more skeptical. 

Keep it out.

As for you Zera:

I'd advise for you to not act so insulted by telling us all to shut the hell up.

kektastic 

Edited by RevivedEdgeLord

Keep it out.

As for you Zera:

Yes, and your right, I just get soo sick of when something has happened to a console and the PC guys always mouth off that they are the true console. I'm not trying to start a war either. I was just trying to point out that the image could be fake simply to either put those who only care about graphics off the game, since it's not all shiny.

Yes, and your right, I just get soo sick of when something has happened to a console and the PC guys always mouth off that they are the true console. I'm not trying to start a war either. I was just trying to point out that the image could be fake simply to either put those who only care about graphics off the game, since it's not all shiny.

Doubt it's fake. Bethesda even acknowledged the leak and it's not just that picture, it's an album worth of screen shots.

I have nothing against the PS4. I had very little expectation for FO4 in the first place, and I don't expect the PC version to be much better than this.

This showed that on one side the devs don't care about looks, and on the other side the marketing department makes stuff up. Maybe Bethesda will make a really good game and all will be forgiven, but chances are higher that it will be nothing more than a pile of superficial content without any driving element (just like the last two games).

Comparing to what most games have to offer in terms of gameplay mechanics FO4 has a lot to show, they could've easily made them a lot better but since they also have to target for consoles I doubt they would. If consoles can only play it at 30FPS what would you expect if they made the graphics any better?

Comparing to what most games have to offer in terms of gameplay mechanics FO4 has a lot to show, they could've easily made them a lot better but since they also have to target for consoles I doubt they would. If consoles can only play it at 30FPS what would you expect if they made the graphics any better?

Difference between poor programming skills and low power to work with.

Weapon spread inconsistency for artificial recoil always has bugged me since the start.

Also, Halo 6 will have Split Screen? Oh god.

Why is there Halo 6 in the first place, even.

I can't imagine how disappointed you'll be when you find out 343 already have halo 6 through to 9 planned

WHAT!

Yeah, originally halo was going for 3 more entries when 343 picked it up, but not long after 4 was released 343 stated "Halo 4 is actually the start of the reclaimer trilogy, it won't be the last trilogy we make for halo". Which basically means they have two trilogies in the basic planning stages and they are just working on how to fill each part into a game, which is very different to bungie who never intended to make halo into a trilogy at the time, they were basically making each game seperately but in the end decided to wrap up master chiefs story as a trilogy so they could move into a more player centred role, and then onto other projects (Destiny).