Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vrav's Tennogen Workshop

Vrav

Hey, love the aesthetic of the game so I thought I'd do some skins. Haven't had much time yet, but here's a couple early shots of an Excal head. Going for a more weathered fleshy part, with exposed industrial elements. Still super early on the modeling... itching to sink in more time, but I gotta hit the dayjob now.

Empty Path concept

T6pXKF7.jpg

Empty Path WIP bake

WfjmJtF.jpg

Hey, love the aesthetic of the game so I thought I'd do some skins. Haven't had much time yet, but here's a couple early shots of an Excal head. Going for a more weathered fleshy part, with exposed industrial elements. Still super early on the modeling... itching to sink in more time, but I gotta hit the dayjob now.

Empty Path concept

T6pXKF7.jpg

Empty Path WIP bake

WfjmJtF.jpg

Um, is this a remodel? Because, if so, you can't submit that. It's only skins.

Edited by AntoineFlemming

Um, is this a remodel? Because, if so, you can't submit that. It's only skins.

You can bake a sculpt to normals and effectively change the surface shapes of the model. You just can't actually push verts on the model itself, So as long as you aren't massively sculpting the silhouette, it should look fine. 

You can bake a sculpt to normals and effectively change the surface shapes of the model. You just can't actually push verts on the model itself, So as long as you aren't massively sculpting the silhouette, it should look fine. 

Ah, ok. Just making sure. Didn't want him to get his hopes up. But it looks really interesting. Like an alien with a mohawk... :p