Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Shimmering Light In The Dark Sector [Ooc, Disscusions, Recruitment currently closed]

Denny2669

Sorry for being so late I had a few technical difficulties,

Now I want everyone to laugh at me first and then decide of my future, do I crash into the gate and get a headache or do someone stops me ?

I wanted to throw my action right in, if someone wants more of myself, wait for a more quiet moment.

Dude, Dimitri and Seerena were already at the gate, you kinda missed out... oh well, lets just say that theres another gate from the graveyard leading into the church yard, which your character is currently at. As for your future, unless Achaix chooses the same path, you will crash into the door with a considerable amout of pain but no injuries, and the gate budges a little. 5 more times and youre trough XD (unless you decide to simply climb up the wall, derp).

Edited by Denny2669

My sorry hadn't read enough ... I'm gonna fix all this.

That's my first time with such a role play

You don't have to fix it! I already did that for you!

Just say what happens next based on what I already wrote down for ya, use the map to help yourself (by the way they think you are an infected trying to get through the graveyard gate).

Edited by Denny2669

Great job Metro, ACCEPTED!!!

Just one thing, I don't see how a simple wound from a stalker can give you gun powers, but you don't have to change it, it's your character.

And for the ammo thing, you know how Mesa has those little like batteries scattered around her body? You could make them be the ammo! Like she just painlessly rips it away and after a while it regenerates. It's just a suggestion.

Once you think shes done, head to the IC thread and make history!

Her bullets are kinda smaller than those little battery-like things but I guess it could be painless. I dunno. Making her wince every time she needs a bullet seems like a good way to discourage random shooting. I say a wound, but it's more like a wound that cut deep into her arms and she was holding her revolvers at the time so I guess the technocyte virus got to the wounds and caused her to change.

The batteries could be like the method we now use to reload barrels of one handed guns, it holds a the six bullets to be pushed in the barrel of the gun and is then discarded.

But for your character it could be things she pull of as the batteries and then reposition for it to slowly reload.

Her bullets are kinda smaller than those little battery-like things but I guess it could be painless. I dunno. Making her wince every time she needs a bullet seems like a good way to discourage random shooting. I say a wound, but it's more like a wound that cut deep into her arms and she was holding her revolvers at the time so I guess the technocyte virus got to the wounds and caused her to change.

When I mentioned the battery-like things, I meant that they would serve as a revolver magazine, not only one bullet, like those speedloader magazines.

But then again, it's your character, all I can do is suggest stuff, it's your choice what to do.

But now it's time to roleplay!

When I mentioned the battery-like things, I meant that they would serve as a revolver magazine, not only one bullet, like those speedloader magazines.

But then again, it's your character, all I can do is suggest stuff, it's your choice what to do.

But now it's time to roleplay!

We had the same idea. I just explained it far worse than you it see

But I'm not talking for Metro only making a proposal.

By the way I'm on my phone (still at school) so a bit slow to answer.

Oh, no rush, take your time, and if you want to answer on the IC thread, use your PC, it will need all the quality it can get.

As long as we're not waiting for you, you can take all day :).

Why would any self-respecting mercenary go for such an outdated weapon? Slow fire rate, precision isn't very good, small "magazine", and can't even be reloaded with moon clips. Sure, it's Mesa, but I don't know why anyone would use that as anything other than a backup. You sure she doesn't have another weapon?

Also, posting soon.