Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warcraft Movie Trailer Teaser

TheErebus.

Screw this movie. Screw everything they're doing. I want my god damn Starcraft TPS and I want it NOW >:(

Good luck surviving 9 secs as a marine against the zerg.

Zerg FTW

In my honest opinion...I don't think Warcraft make a better movie than Starcraft...

Look at the character relationships in Starcraft...and Starcraft II...especially Jim and Kerrigan.

I mean...if StarCraft has a movie, I'll absolutely watch it..., but Warcraft...?

Come on Hollywood, we both know you are looking at the green from WoW...

Marines shmarines. Nova ftw

Even if she's a ghost...a class 10 psionic  ghost...I doubt how much she alone can do against the zerg...

But I gotta say, I love Nova!

Nah m8, Protoss ftw <3

I've always wondered if the Zerg can adapt and evolve to overcome their weakness over the Protoss...However, Protoss does have a upper hand on mass destruction...But the Zerg are numberless... So I really can't pick a side.

The Swarm devours!

Zagara is my bug waifu.

She is indeed very cute on personality.

Hahahahaha.... A Warcraft movie... Hahahaha

Ha... oh... wait... they're actually serious.

I'm not sure if I should laugh harder or shake my head.

Game to movie adaptations have never been good.

Totally agree..

Warcraft 3 was first PC game I owned. Such memories, such nostalgia. Half the reason I picked up Warframe was because it has dudes and dudes have four abilities.

Unfortunately WoW didn't made me go wow. Say what you will about Warframe's grind, but it's something we do by killing S#&amp;&#036; and jumping like hyperactive murder-bunnies. In WoW combat itself felt like grinding. And tower controls? Really? And I heard Blizzard retcons old story to fit in new S#&amp;&#036; instead of building upon it.

Eh, feels like I should download Warcraft 3 again.

Warcraft 3 was first PC game I owned. Such memories, such nostalgia. Half the reason I picked up Warframe was because it has dudes and dudes have four abilities.

Unfortunately WoW didn't made me go wow. Say what you will about Warframe's grind, but it's something we do by killing S#&$ and jumping like hyperactive murder-bunnies. In WoW combat itself felt like grinding. And tower controls? Really? And I heard Blizzard retcons old story to fit in new S#&$ instead of building upon it.

Warcraft 3 was not my first PC game, but it is one of my earliest games... I can close my eyes and tell you which line from which unit and which spell belongs to which unit... I'm still playing it from time to time...The game was perfectly made, if video games should be consider art, Warcraft is the Piccaso of video game art... Sill, I think my problem with WoW is that I became a explorer and I kill legendary beings...I really don't feel like to live within the history of warcraft...It's always the best to watch a story without these factors..., I think if Warcraft wants make our existence more legit in terms of lore...I think they can learn from Star Wars The Old Republic. As a Sith Inquisitor, in end of the story I was granted the Darth title can became a member of the Dark Chamber, and it is considered cannon for actual lore. Where Warcraft...you are just a traveler...an explorer...a bounty hunter...Which is the only thing disconnects me from the game. Or...maybe I'm too happy or heavy on role play...but I guess we all do to a certain level...

would have been better if they made it a series a 1-3 hours story seems short for new comers who don't know anything about warcraft universe

This is about long ago, trace back into the first invasion

Unfortunately WoW didn't made me go wow. Say what you will about Warframe's grind, but it's something we do by killing S#&$ and jumping like hyperactive murder-bunnies. In WoW combat itself felt like grinding. And tower controls? Really? And I heard Blizzard retcons old story to fit in new S#&$ instead of building upon it.

Still waiting on warcraft 4....

Still waiting on warcraft 4....

With how things are going with Starcraft 2, our grandchildren will play Alliance campaign and our grand-grandchildren will play Night Elf campaign.

And yes, no Night Elves as part of Alliance or else I riot... um, my grand-grandchildren riot.