Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Orokins Area Organic Live Forms Theory

DanujCZ

I was studying orokin (no dark sector stuff) and i came with a theory about what they are.

It hasn't been confirmed by DEvs what exactly orokin are but after studying rhino prime Codex entry and other entries im think that Orokins are organic life forms of unknown appearance. Reason i belive Orokins were organics is simple: Rhino prime Codex talks about two characters the narrarator and Davis, as we know they were researchers. Whole thing happened in some kind of laboratory complex in unknown location (best option would be Earth or Uranus. Since Earth is human homeworld and there is some kind of "tomb" on Uranus with many cryo-pods in it. If whole thing happened in origin system.). It was tenno research, but then why would orokin give human access to these labs, they were experimenting on "humans" there, and if there were humans then probably as guards and test subjects.

And second reason is the Stalker Codex entry. In this entry we are in some kind of stadium at kind of celebration the place where tenno turned against the orokin.

Codex talks about torrent of blood that filed stadium, this sentence is reason I think Orokins were organics live forms.

I won't talk about Twin Queens because evidence about them begin orokin is minimal. Even human could have same reasons as them.

This is only what i THINK, Ty for reading and im sorry for mine English.

Keep in mind that now we've seen MULTIPLE Orokin characters through the Synthesis entries. Each one has been described as being some kind of human vision of perfection, so more or less Dartiel is right.

This is more or less how i pictured them, humanoids wearing futuristic golden robe and act all mighty and stuffs.

a4fa7175d4757e45eac71a8487751f63.jpg

With a bit of genetic engineering thrown in to help cement them as being perfect for their status, being Orokin.

How you know he's orokin?

What else would he be? He is one of the people that lived under the Orokin Empire, so he has to be Orokin since they ruled the system. Orokin is not an alien race as some people want to believe.

Edited by EmptyDevil

What else would he be? He is one of the people that lived under the Orokin Empire, so he has to be Orokin since they ruled the system. Orokin is not an alien race as some people want to believe.

Exactly where Orokin stop and other things begin seems unclear. Grineer were peopledthat lived under the Empire, but they weren't seen as Orokin, and the Lorists were in the same boat - Lorist Ontella put herself into a different category while describing herself and her sister compared to the Orokin. Could be that whatever role Teshin played in the Orokin Empire was somewhere below that cutoff line of "what is TRUE Orokin".

Edited by Morec0

Exactly where Orokin stop and other things begin seems unclear. Grineer were peopledthat lived under the Empire, but they weren't seen as Orokin, and the Lorists were in the same boat - Lorist Ontella put herself into a different category while describing herself and her sister compared to the Orokin. Could be that whatever role Teshin played in the Orokin Empire was somewhere below that cutoff line of "what is TRUE Orokin".

I assume that the higher ups were considered true Orokin, most likely through birthright. To me, arguing whether someone is Orokin or not, is like arguing whether someone is Canadian or not. A person would still be Canadian, but have some other title or designation that they would be addressed by first.

I assume that the higher ups were considered true Orokin, most likely through birthright. To me, arguing whether someone is Orokin or not, is like arguing whether someone is Canadian or not. A person would still be Canadian, but have some other title or designation that they would be addressed by first.

Just throwing it out there, Tyl Regor refers to Teshin as a pseudo-Tenno. Not Orokin. Not saying he isn't Orokin; he could be a cross between Tenno and Orokin.

Just throwing it out there, Tyl Regor refers to Teshin as a pseudo-Tenno. Not Orokin. Not saying he isn't Orokin; he could be a cross between Tenno and Orokin.

Tenno and Orokin aren't races. Pseudo-Tenno was a jab at him because Teshin is well-versed in the ways of the Tenno, but doesn't have the power or a Warframe.

Regor calls him that as an insult due to his training of the Tenno and following their ways. Teshin was likely Orokin Military, probably a Dax (Captain or Lieutenant) and now he's a wannabe Tenno.

Edited by Gelkor

Regor calls him that as an insult due to his training of the Tenno and following their ways. Teshin was likely Orokin Military, probably a Dax (Captain or Lieutenant) and now he's a wannabe Tenno.

Or the Dax themselves were surpassed by what they do by the Tenno, making the Dax - in this universe where much of history has been lost due to the Collapse - appear to be the ones trying to emulate the superior Tenno, or simply not being as good as the Tenno as what they both do, and thus leading to the mockery.

Or the Dax themselves were surpassed by what they do by the Tenno, making the Dax - in this universe where much of history has been lost due to the Collapse - appear to be the ones trying to emulate the superior Tenno, or simply not being as good as the Tenno as what they both do, and thus leading to the mockery.

If I had to guess, I don't think Dax is a class like we've seen elsewhere, I think it's just a rank in the Orokin military, like commander or captain or lieutenant.

Dax Menz was surrounded by Orokin soldiers but only he was Dax, even when he was addressed it was they way you articulate someone's rank, IE: "Commander Menz" or "The Commander."