Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lets Talk About Atlas's Passive

sLashx189

first of all, ive been running into a lot of atlas's lately and i know why..., it is because of his op passive, i mean the sonicor is completely S#&$ against him, also iron shrapnel, also any other ground slams..... could we just make it so that he is immune to stagger instead of knock down please, its really starting to piss me off in conclave..... or ya know just a chance to not get knocked down please :( P.S pls dont hate me atlas users but its true

I see your point.+1.

I just try not to rely so much on knockdown in conclave when I see an Atlas. 

It's good that different frames force you to reassess your strategy, but I'll admit that the guaranteed knockdown denial passive is a bit much. Maybe make it a 50% chance.

indeed

in PVE it's perfect, I could see a reduction for PVP being fine

it just over the horizon, hopefully

His resistance to knock down is only whilst planted to the ground though right? I have been able to knock a few Atlas down after they jump, only counter i have success with thus far in PvP. would say his PvE game with the passives is solid though.

His resistance to knock down is only whilst planted to the ground though right? I have been able to knock a few Atlas down after they jump, only counter i have success with thus far in PvP. would say his PvE game with the passives is solid though.

u cant knock someone out of mid air , yep u cant knock down someone who is mid air as of the jat kittag nerf..... so ya thats that

I don't see any reason to touch it. I don't play Atlas myself but I've played against them and their knockdown immunity only gives a niche edge.

I don't see it being as strong as Frost's passive for example(who also has stronger stats and abilities).

Ripline or rhinos augment knock down independent of someone being on the ground. I'm sure there's a few more.

I don't see any reason to touch it. I don't play Atlas myself but I've played against them and their knockdown immunity only gives a niche edge.

I don't see it being as strong as Frost's passive for example(who also has stronger stats and abilities).

Its fine. Don't rely on knockdowns. Play more creative.

ok atleast make heavy meeles and aoe knockdown guns able to knock him down...

Ripline or rhinos augment knock down independent of someone being on the ground. I'm sure there's a few more.

i just dont think it should be a 100 percent knockdown immunity....

I still vote for removing all passives that give an edge from Conclave until every frame gets a passive.

Why? Not every frame needs a dedicated passive.

Passives don't lie in some cosmically discrete category. They can be assessed and balanced along with the frames' powers and stats.

+1 this is a good point

Equal rights!!

"Equal rights", really?

I suppose we should also make every frame have the exact same shield and health values. The exact same powers. The exact same names and appearances. You know, for "equal rights".

Personally have not had a problem with Atlas players.  Then again, I don't try to knockdown my opponents to take them out very often.  Atlas is very distinguishable from other frames, so I can pretty much know what tactics I need to take them down.  Valkyr has a similar passive with being able to get right back up faster than other frames.

Adapt and conquer is my suggestion.  At the moment passives aren't horrible and I don't mind them.

I don't mind that passive at all, people abusing knockdown spams isn't good for the Conclave. The only passive that really annoy me is Frost's, but I'm a stubborn melee player and that passive is specifically a counter to melee, so I bite my tongue and accept it.