The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mk1 Furis Op [Megathread]

pavlo555

I have been sprayed over like 4 or 5 times by different tenno , and then spotted there was like 5 players and 4 of them (excluding me) used Mk1-furis ... So ... A quotation:

<pavlo555>:What the hell is wrong with mk1-furis

<pavlo555>:Why everyone uses it

<pavlo555>: ?

<Tenno 1>:It's just broken.

<Tenno 2>: Easy to use :/

<Tenno 1>: Deals too much DPS.

So ... There goes a question : How often do you see people using Mk1-furis ? Is it broken/good/bad? Are damage and reload reasonable for this weapon?

I'm so behind on player meta's the weapon doesn't look like anything special from where I'm sitting, sure its automatic but its crit/status chance is barely worth mentioning and its base damage is nothing to wright home about.. what makes it so special?

This is a PvP thread lol

Crit and status aren't allowed in PvP

I have been sprayed over like 4 or 5 times by different tenno , and then spotted there was like 5 players and 4 of them (excluding me) used Mk1-furis ... So ... A quotation:

<pavlo555>:What the hell is wrong with mk1-furis

<pavlo555>:Why everyone uses it

<pavlo555>: ?

<Tenno 1>:It's just broken.

<Tenno 2>: Easy to use :/

<Tenno 1>: Deals too much DPS.

So ... There goes a question : How often do you see people using Mk1-furis ? Is it broken/good/bad? Are damage and reload reasonable for this weapon?

No, the mk-1 furis is broken. It is easy mode broken. I have used it, and it is easy mode.

It's hilarious when I join a game and see pretty much everyone using the Furis family. They don't even bother switching to a primary. But remember, everyone was using the Vectis.

I'd really like to see this so-called game where everyone was using vectis. Most likely full of pros getting together, not just your average players. Once again, a symptom of the lack of matchmaking.

Ok, I play a lot of Conclave, and i have to say that there are a lot of weapons that are better than others by large amount, just people are too lazy to build them to check it out (since there is no values online).

Furis is at that breakpoint where ppl start to use it like Jak or even more often, just because it outclasses any other auto rifle by dmg and utility (secondary hp regen mod). I have checked that by testing with my friend and alongside random matches.

I personaly stay away from it, since it can be beaten only by 1-3 shot weaponry, in case u dodge enemy's attack with success. Shoutout to Bob303 (or something), Valkyr 3 spam, Jak spamm, and furis, well done boro! :D

It needs a balancing:

- Reduce RoF by like 30%, so you need to get better with your potato aim to crush everyone.

- Reduce dmg by 25% or so.

- Lowering accuracy might help to make it more of a closequarters finisher, and not a long range capable as it is right now.

Thanks.

Yea nerf it to oblivion. Everyone uses it for a reason. Its way too strong for a MK1 weapon. The idea was to let the newbs have a chance at killing people but instead everyone else except newbies uses it.

Infact, nerf SMG Secondaries. They are stupid strong. Im sick of seeing matches full of Twin Grakatas and MK1 Furis'es. Combined with weapon swap speed mods its a guaranteed execution.

what's up with MK-1 weapons being OP? off the top of my head paris and furis. is the reason behind it to give new players a bit of an edge? that's a good idea IMO but if so can we please have a mastery lock on them so higher rank players can't abuse them? ideas comments please