Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

When Are We Getting Mios?

Arkrados

Mios was supposed to be this week. DE has sat on their hands for a LONG time with this weapon, and then they show gameplay of it, and say it's going to be out this week, but then it's not this week suddenly and they don't even bother with a "hey, things came up, weapon's delayed"?

When the hell is this thing coming out?! I've been sitting on Orokin Catalysts just so I can have one for this thing!

Edited by Arkrados

Im also wondering why rhino skin is not out yet... They said first week november.. This kind of things disturb me... They are selling a saryn skin for 14 days, so we hace to wait at least 3 more weeks to get the skin.. And why havent they say something about it. Who the F*** asked for a saryn skin.. I dont recall... My god!!!!! Am i the only one who is mad about how devs handle this things??????

Im also wondering why rhino skin is not out yet... They said first week november.. This kind of things disturb me... They are selling a saryn skin for 14 days, so we hace to wait at least 3 more weeks to get the skin.. And why havent they say something about it. Who the F*** asked for a saryn skin.. I dont recall... My god!!!!! Am i the only one who is mad about how devs handle this things??????

Could be that other people have more important/interesting things to do than stress the hell out over pixels in a game.

Just a thought.

They never said first week of november. They said with u18 which they are aiming to have out by the last week of november.