Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"reworked" Series,what Should We Expect From Now On?

SnAAk3

Well the rework on frost was ok, the one on excalibur made him somewhat fun to play again, now saryn...the way i see this nerf under the name of "rework" is that you can just delete her from inventory because she's just as useless as hidro.

Now most of you will come here and say "omg you noob she's balanced learn to use the other 3 abilities too" ummmm....no, because the spores do close to fuc....uhmm close to nothing, molt is only an escape rounte (gets you out of sh*t in close situations meaning it's a cc thingy)and then there is toxic lash.....who the f*ck uses toxic lash? lol this one is right next to Intruder mod when it comes to beeing usefull.

Uhhmm yeah....RIP Saryn the only true nuker. I will miss you.

Well you can thank the Draco farmers. The "rework" was probably due to them. Not that i disagree necessarily, but putting a thread up based around complaining without offering any solutions or possible things DE could do to make Sayrn better is not helpful. Personally, i think they need to increase her health back up to what it was, and put her energy up to 225. Probably much more that could be done, but i can't think of them atm.

OP, Saryn is now somewhat balanced and fun to play thanks to her abilities synergy. If you can't have fun and only care for pressing 4 to win then uninstall and be done with it. I strongly recommend learning the new Saryn and seeing it for yourself how enjoyable she is. Also, she's not a nuker now but she's a decent DPS dealer, she does more damage now overall =)

Well you can thank the Draco farmers. The "rework" was probably due to them. Not that i disagree necessarily, but putting a thread up based around complaining without offering any solutions or possible things DE could do to make Sayrn better is not helpful. Personally, i think they need to increase her health back up to what it was, and put her energy up to 225. Probably much more that could be done, but i can't think of them atm.

Blaming Draco is foolish. It doesn't give you resources or any of the stuff you actually need to build all the crap you get.

All it did was make forma easy and show how skinner box this all is.

Besides, have you ever actually looked at the Draco node? Its very rarely got 10 on it, even after servers reset.

I'd wager all said around 1-200 use it a day. DE is more than welcome to show the graphs of this, like any other place outside the US likes showing proof.

Well you can thank the Draco farmers. The "rework" was probably due to them.

Hahaha

There are so many way to farm draco, saryn isn't the only one.

Mirage's prism

Exca's EB

Ember's WoF

Day Equinox's mend&maim

And if you have a trinity, a loooot more possibilities. Even Atlas can kill thousands with landslide.

Your argument is invalid :D

OP, Saryn is now somewhat balanced and fun to play thanks to her abilities synergy. If you can't have fun and only care for pressing 4 to win then uninstall and be done with it. I strongly recommend learning the new Saryn and seeing it for yourself how enjoyable she is. Also, she's not a nuker now but she's a decent DPS dealer, she does more damage now overall =)

Sarym is completely useless now without EV trin in squad, so plz if play only mercury missions or any other around 20-30lvls and dont get any fun playing some high lvl def or survivals, plz uninstall

First of, the way i play the game fits me,just because i don't play the game like you do that doesnt mean that i dont enjoy it,i suggest you to keep the "uninstall" part for yourself.

Second of, enlighten me how saryn wasn't a nuker untill now, please do.

We received Large Nerf, even base stats like HP was Nerfed (before 1200hp now 925). Saryn is now DeBuffer. U r putting now debuffs only at enemys. When u use Miasma u can Blind Enemys and enter in them with contagion on. They did from her another Meele'r. She is still playable but not enjoyable. Why people says: "Finally Saryns dont't spam Ult" or "I like when people cry when They get that rework" - Sry but saying u cant kill with Saryn on Team makes u Low. I used Saryn before with - Duration build (with arcane helmet (another - dur)). If u people can't kill build Ignis, Tonkor, Optikor, Orthos Prime, etc.

This New Skin is Ugly, not all but Ugly. The flower is beautiful and dress but abdomen, the chest is a misunderstanding. It is thicker and her boobs is like hanging pimples to feeding Volatile Runners.

new saryn will have the same fate as altas, just wait and see, fun at the beginning, and then people will start to forget that she exist, maybe only use once in a while,

because they are both decent warframe but just not good enough, there are better option out there.

I would assume that from conception she was not originally supposed to be a full room nuke frame. Poison has always been about DoT. She wasn't an instant nuker until Corrupted mods and the whole negative duration thing started, though I'm just guessing. 

Also having a poison theme frame (DoT) figure largely as a nuke frame to the playerbase just highlights the problems with her kit that should have been dealt with ages ago.

You and all the rest will have to suck up and deal with the fact that abusive spam builds and map-nuking is going the way of the dodo. DE have made that pretty clear with recent changes. 

Blaming Draco is foolish. It doesn't give you resources or any of the stuff you actually need to build all the crap you get.

All it did was make forma easy and show how skinner box this all is.

Besides, have you ever actually looked at the Draco node? Its very rarely got 10 on it, even after servers reset.

I'd wager all said around 1-200 use it a day. DE is more than welcome to show the graphs of this, like any other place outside the US likes showing proof.

Lol. Draco gives major amounts of xp and for that reason, Its very popular. Go to recruiting and see for yourself. 

Hahaha

Mirage's prism

Exca's EB

Ember's WoF

Day Equinox's mend&maim

And if you have a trinity, a loooot more possibilities. Even Atlas can kill thousands with landslide.

Yeah, i know, but Sayrn was one of the most popular. Did i say she was the only one? No. Don't try to put words in my mouth. 

Just because you have fun with her now doesn't make it a constant for everyone (the large majority). I had fun with the old Saryn. I enjoyed tanking with Regen. Molt and annihilating enemies with Miasma.

I'd like to add that she now is a very poor damage dealer and does much, much less damage over a much longer period of time, which is a shame, because she is a damage frame. Literally every other frame vastly outperforms post-"buff" Saryn.

Edited by Gammaion

Sarym is completely useless now without EV trin in squad, so plz if play only mercury missions or any other around 20-30lvls and dont get any fun playing some high lvl def or survivals, plz uninstall

She's not useless. Learn about mods like Rage, EV Trin is not the only way of getting energy. New Saryn does overall more damage than before rework and if you can't execute it then practice more or play different frames.

First of, the way i play the game fits me,just because i don't play the game like you do that doesnt mean that i dont enjoy it,i suggest you to keep the "uninstall" part for yourself.

If pressing 4 to win is the play style you like then you might as well want some even easier game modes. If you want the game to play itself then you probably want to play different games... Also, I didn't say she's not a nuker (nor that she wasn't before the rework .-.).

Just because you have fun with her now doesn't make it a constant for everyone (the large majority). I had fun with the old Saryn. I enjoyed tanking with Regen. Molt and annihilating enemies with Miasma.

I'd like to add that she now is a very poor damage dealer and does much, much less damage over a much longer period of time, which is a shame, because she is a damage frame. Literally every other frame vastly outperforms post-"buff" Saryn.

Apparently the way you have to play her to get sick damage output has changed. If you don't like it, don't play her. It's a matter of time before DE adds some tweaks so she's more comfortable for players to execute the combos.

You can still go tanky Saryn, she's got her Toxic Lash increasing damage reduction on parry.

Yeah, i know, but Sayrn was one of the most popular. Did i say she was the only one? No. Don't try to put words in my mouth. 

I didn't say that.

You said "it's probably because of the draco farmer that she got nerfed", but why would they rework her for this reason and not aaaaall the other frame that can do that already.

She's not useless. Learn about mods like Rage, EV Trin is not the only way of getting energy. New Saryn does overall more damage than before rework and if you can't execute it then practice more or play different frames.

If pressing 4 to win is the play style you like then you might as well want some even easier game modes. If you want the game to play itself then you probably want to play different games... Also, I didn't say she's not a nuker (nor that she wasn't before the rework .-.).

Apparently the way you have to play her to get sick damage output has changed. If you don't like it, don't play her. It's a matter of time before DE adds some tweaks so she's more comfortable for players to execute the combos.

You can still go tanky Saryn, she's got her Toxic Lash increasing damage reduction on parry.

Even tank Saryn (which is what I used to run prior to her nerf) has been indirectly nerfed with the reduction to overall EHP.

Also, Warframe is an incredibly easy game (fun, I will add, I love this game) that requires no skill or effort - you just need either time or money. Nerfing Saryn doesn't change a thing.

If DE wants Warframe to be challenging, then all aspects of gameplay will have to be completely redone from scratch.

Hahaha

Mirage's prism

Exca's EB

Ember's WoF

Day Equinox's mend&maim

Damn.

You just marked all of them for nerf--rework.

"What has risen may sink, and what has sunk may rise. Loathsomeness waits and dreams in the deep while decay spreads over the masses of complacent Tenno."

Or something like that...anyways, I won't complain about any reworks on any frame so long as they are usable. Shaking things up by tweaking or reworking a frame is welcome because it changes the status quo and makes you rethink your play strategies.

Edited by Xcedis