Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De It's Time For Primed Streamline. The Mod We All Want.

tripletriple

They already said its not happening because it would make Fleeting Expertise completely irrelevant because of the cap.

It would be a mod exactly the same as Fleeting but without the downsides

Except Fleeting has already pretty much become Irrelevant because of recent changes to toggle abilities and reworks like Sayrn's. 

They need to give us primed streamline or some alternative to Fleeting. 

There is no reason to slot a dedicated status chance mod (like Rifle Aptitude) which only gives you +15% status for a cost of 9 mod capacity points when you can slot a mod like Malignant Force for +60% status AND +60% Toxin damage all for 7 mod capacity points.

As far as I know Rifle Aptitude is a leftover from Damage 1.0 which would add a proc of some sort.

This got removed in damage 2.0 though which really does make this mod useless.

I would like to see Primed Streamline released... at the same time, DE should make power efficiency actually become efficiency again instead of -cost. 175% efficiency should only make 100 cost reduce to 57 energy, not 25; 57% cost is 75% more efficient

Costs are too low as it is with FE+Streamline; I'd also support a global reduction in energy drop amounts/rates (except on newbie planets, non-endless nodes). Being able to cast an ult every ~5 kills is wayy too much energy supply.

Point 1 (already covered): DE have "officially" stated that Primed Streamline was a troll to the data miners, strongly implying it won't come out.

Point 2: Even if it WERE to come out, the nature of power efficiency means that Primed Streamline would more likely than not come out as a Primed Pistol Gambit-type of primed mod, where each rank gives less than each rank of the regular mod, but the maxed total is still slightly higher because more ranks. So it would wind up being +38.5% (+3.5% / rank) or +44% (+4 / rank) efficiency, NOT +55% (+5% / rank). So keep that in mind before insisting that you need this mod, or claiming that it'd make Fleeting Expertise pointless.

-1. how is this still on? primed streamline (i can't even say that with a straight face) no ty.

That is more of a fear of the unknown. This mod would only make warframe less of a nightmare to mod. The modding of a warframe is a disaster right now. It would be balanced by the fact that you can only get it from baro, it would cost tons of cores and space/forma to fit it on a warframe. Then it can't go past the already reachable 75 % cap. This mod is fine. 

Edited by tripletriple

There are so many mods that I would love to see primed, but streamline isn't one of them. There's really no point.

With a trinity in your party, energy efficiency is just about pointless. And you can get really decent energy efficiency as it is, so the only difference primed streamline would make is potentially a few conserved mod points, and elminate the need to use vault mods....

Other than that, I would much rather see just about anything else. Intensify, Stretch, Serration, Point Strike, Pressure Point, ect....

To me, it's just a waste of valuble space is the void trader's inventory.

Edited by Farlander

That is more of a fear of the unknown. This mod would only make warframe less of a nightmare to mod. The modding of a warframe is a disaster right now. It would be balanced by the fact that you can only get it from baro, it would cost tons of cores and space/forma to fit it on a warframe. Then it can't go past the already reachable 75 % cap. This mod is fine. 

That is more of a having my cake and eating it too. This mod would only make fleeting expertise more or less useless. The modding of a warframe requires tradeoffs right now. Calling it balanced by means of exclusivity status is a real stretch. This mod is pointless.