The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Yay Revisions!

UnbeBleeder

I think Tesla should get a higher proc chance and Bounce doesn't need to be replaced but instead tweaked since it got bettered in one of it's most valued traits of sending tenno into the air.

Bounce is redundent to both bullet/double jump, and Repelling Bastille. The majority of its use now is to troll other players. Frankly, if abilities were still mod cards, I'd unslot and sell it without a moments hesitation. It should either be scrapped, or DE needs to re-enable killing enemies by punting them off a cliff/into the void.

Edited by Ryme

Bounce is redundent to both bullet/double jump, and Repelling Bastille. The majority of its use now is to troll other players. Frankly, if abilities were still mod cards, I'd unslot and sell it without a moments hesitation. It should either be scrapped, or DE needs to re-enable killing enemies by punting them off a cliff/into the void.

Yeah, though, it does still have some cc uses but they're not that great.

Tesla would benefit from the snowglobe treatment: Only X many, infinite duration (still has so many attack charges) but throwing them on top of each other stacks their damage and charges.

ooo I like this. The only time tesla was actually viable was back when tesla link infinitely stacked. Although I completely understand why that got nerfed.

It depends, are you asking for a revision, a rework, a change, a buff or a nerf?

Nerfs and buffs are rarely the answer, but a rework of his abilities, mainly tesla and bounce(perhaps bastille could be more?*)

*Not sure what more would be but, I think making dudes float is a bit lack luster.

Vauban "rework" will involve having to first stick a Tesla on each enemy you want to entrap. Bounce will be removed and replaced with an ability called Charge; using Charge will deploy a Tesla coil-type device which arcs to each enemy with a Tesla stuck to it, readying them for entrapment.

At that point, you can use Bastille and/or Vortex and they'll work as usual, but only on enemies that have been Tesla'd and Charged.

Edited by Kastorius

The thing with bounce is that one bounce isnt very useful. But when you lay down 50 at once, its a minefield for your enemies and its the ultimate corridor lockdown.

Place 20 on consoles in interception, and the enemies have an extremely difficult time hacking them. Best of all, its unaffected by duration but instead by uses. So u can set up traps and forget about them until you need to use it.

Same with telsa. 1 or 2 balls doesn't do much. Its when u get to the 10s does the cc proc quite frequently and is useful.

Honestly, if they get the eleytron treat for these 2 skills..... Vauban screwed.