Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Farming For Atlas...

Taipion

Would you like a hand?

I tried quite some time getting even a random group for that one, needless to say I'd appreciate any help I could get.

Everything is pointless to level if you don't enjoy playing it.  Like pistols. I don't really ever use them, ever.  *shrug*

They have their tactical uses, and some are no different to some main weapons.

Archwing though, is just... unfinished.

Then how did i get no part at all? that is 100% you noticed?

Did you run with someone doing "Assassinate the Golem?" Or "Jordas Golem Assassinate."

The first is the story mission that completes the quest and rewards the blueprint, while also rewarding the nav coordinate/key "Jordas Golem Assassinate."  

"Jordas Golem Assassinate" is what drops atlas parts, if a party member queues you up for Assassinate the Golem even though you've completed it, all you will get is a Jordas Golem Assassinate coordinate.  

I tried quite some time getting even a random group for that one, needless to say I'd appreciate any help I could get.

They have their tactical uses, and some are no different to some main weapons.

Archwing though, is just... unfinished.

I currently have some time available if you would like my help

And I as well, shoot us an in game message. 

First of all, it is kinda sad that you can not post your opinion here if it does not conform to what DE wants,

therefore I am absolutely unable to express my thoughts and feelings, but I assume they are easy to guess.

The farming for the Atlas frame, requires to kill a boss that is about the most spongy thing I have seen in any computer game lately, even with decent equip.

On top of that, I heard it takes like ~50 runs on average to get a full set of three parts, as, you guessed it, you don't even always get one.

Furthermore it is nigh impossible to even get a group up for that.

My friends don't want to to that mission anymore, and in the recruitment channel, of those few that might join you, most are ...not a help at all. Because it seems like no sane person does that mission.

In that case, why, DE, have it ..."drop" in a mission, instead of just making it buy for real money only?

I beat him solo with a lvl 25 Archwing that literally have 3 mods on it and a non-potato weapon with like 3 mods in it.

I got all the parts in 5 runs.

By far one of the easiest grind and boss in this game.

First of all, it is kinda sad that you can not post your opinion here if it does not conform to what DE wants,

therefore I am absolutely unable to express my thoughts and feelings, but I assume they are easy to guess.

The farming for the Atlas frame, requires to kill a boss that is about the most spongy thing I have seen in any computer game lately, even with decent equip.

On top of that, I heard it takes like ~50 runs on average to get a full set of three parts, as, you guessed it, you don't even always get one.

Furthermore it is nigh impossible to even get a group up for that.

My friends don't want to to that mission anymore, and in the recruitment channel, of those few that might join you, most are ...not a help at all. Because it seems like no sane person does that mission.

In that case, why, DE, have it ..."drop" in a mission, instead of just making it buy for real money only?

I'm not sure what you are complaining about. I've been very critical of DE on certain posts and they've never censored me.

The rest of your post reads like you don't know what your talking about.  I don't mean that as an insult, I mean that literally.  My experience with the Atlas quest was a group to get the BP and then solo to get the rest.  Took me 8 tries.  I've got a friend that did it in 4.

A bit of advice is to set your archwing weapons on corrosive.  I HATE archwing.  HATE.  HATE.  HATE.  But it was about as painless as an archwing mission can be.

I'm not sure what you are complaining about. I've been very critical of DE on certain posts and they've never censored me.

The rest of your post reads like you don't know what your talking about.  I don't mean that as an insult, I mean that literally.  My experience with the Atlas quest was a group to get the BP and then solo to get the rest.  Took me 8 tries.  I've got a friend that did it in 4.

A bit of advice is to set your archwing weapons on corrosive.  I HATE archwing.  HATE.  HATE.  HATE.  But it was about as painless as an archwing mission can be.

It's a little moot at this point, Omega-Shadowblade and I helped OP farm Golem the other day using my patented (not-really)

Technique. Edited by Gelkor

Is this a troll post? Atlas is the easiest frame to farm in a while. You think Atlas is hard? What about Equinox? Chroma? Mirage? 

Just take a couple of days to get some good Archwing mods, level up your Imperator, Velocitus, whatever, and go kill him. It's not hard. I assume you're new to Archwing so you probably use Odonata. Well goodie. Get the Velocitus, make a crit build and Corrosive and shoot through Odonatas shield ability. Golem dead like that *snaps fingers*. 

"In that case, why, DE, have it ..."drop" in a mission, instead of just making it buy for real money only?"

.....What? So you would rather make all frames buy with "real  money only"? That takes away the purpose of, well, Warframe. It's a grind game.

Get used to it.