Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anyone Else Feel Completely Tortured By The Prime Vault?

Duhktape

look at them... frost prime.... ember prime.... the boar prime.... so many amazing treasures lost in the vault.

and the de just tease us about it. they dingle it infront of our heads saying "it MAY come back at a later time, lulz"

they never give us any info, they never confirm anything, they never deny anything.

and it makes me scream "WHY DO YOU TORTURE US SO?!?"

they don't even have to tell us when, just tell us IF it's ever coming back, so many restless souls will be at ease if they just say if it is or isn't

IIRC, they'll come back when the new starchart comes along with the "new way of farming primes".

We might get one or two Prime items in a limited event sort of deal, but the notion that the Prime Vault is getting abolished entirely in a couple of weeks is just so naive that it's actually rather enviable

We might get one or two Prime items in a limited event sort of deal, but the notion that the Prime Vault is getting abolished entirely in a couple of weeks is just so naive that it's actually rather enviable

having roughly pieced together what DE intends to do with the void, it may be more plausible than you think.

It's been in the works for a couple of months now. What Knight said is the plan DE put forwards the first time they started talking about reworking the star chart and "blowing up" the void.

having roughly pieced together what DE intends to do with the void, it may be more plausible than you think.

It's been in the works for a couple of months now. What Knight said is the plan DE put forwards the first time they started talking about reworking the star chart and "blowing up" the void.

I'd agree with you if Scott/Drew/Geoff/Sheldon hadn't all laughed a hearty laugh right in a fan's face when they asked if Frost Prime will be coming back with the removal of Void 1.0

(source: Devstream 50, the same devstream Postal_pat is talking about. Technically it was Rebecca's face, but she was reading off an email)

Edited by TARINunit9

I'd agree with you if Scott/Drew/Geoff/Sheldon hadn't all laughed a hearty laugh right in a fan's face when they asked if Frost Prime will be coming back with the removal of Void 1.0

(source: Devstream 50, the same devstream Postal_pat is talking about. Technically it was Rebecca's face, but she was reading off an email)

I'm not saying its gonna be instant, but they will likely return sooner than "soon", if you get what I mean when the word soon is mentioned in warframe.

if this is confusing, I can pull out my soon, sooner, soonest chart

I'm not saying its gonna be instant, but they will likely return sooner than "soon", if you get what I mean when the word soon is mentioned in warframe.

if this is confusing, I can pull out my soon, sooner, soonest chart

I think you're confusing Soon with SOON