Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cats Or Dogs

Guest ImJustAN00b

Dogs.

Cats all look the same, they are all a buncha jerks and dogs will love you even if you beat them to the ground.

Quite sad actually...

Actually, if dogs are mistreated they ultimately retaliate.

Best thing summarising cat-human and dog-human relationships is what they do to owner's corpse- cats will start eating it as soon as they're hungry, dogs have to starve to do it

True, but a lot of them will still love you.

Cats are jerks.

It's because dogs are pack animals. they understand social hierarchy and rules and because of that they usually assume it's punishment for doing something wrong. Cat on the other hand has exactly zero understanding of these concepts and that's main reason cat who just ate your hamster looks exactly like the one which didn't.

Cats cuz they have their own opinion, and generally are cleaner than dogs.

Dogs aren't walking on your dining table

Cats. Owning a dog is like having a child, very little independence. My cats will piss/crap in their litter box when they feel the need, eat when they feel the need, clean themselves regularly, and (most importantly) don't wake me up in the middle of the night with their barking. I've never owned a cat that wasn't loyal and effectionate so I don't really understand why anyone would call them jerks, but I do have a massive dog bite scar on my leg from when my grand father's dog got 'a little to excited' and bit the **** out of my while I was minding my own business and playing on a swing.

Cats. Owning a dog is like having a child, very little independence. My cats will piss/crap in their litter box when they feel the need, eat when they feel the need, clean themselves regularly, and (most importantly) don't wake me up in the middle of the night with their barking. I've never owned a cat that wasn't loyal and effectionate so I don't really understand why anyone would call them jerks, but I do have a massive dog bite scar on my leg from when my grand father's dog got 'a little to excited' and bit the **** out of my while I was minding my own business and playing on a swing.

I owned 4 cats. I cared for them as I would my dogs (for which I own 3 of, and a Peacock). All of them were complete and utter jerks. One would come to me, wanting to get petted and then clawed my cheek. 

Meanwhile, all of my doges wouldn't even dare bite me (hell even if I miss with their food, they playbite). 

The Peacock...well mating season wasn't very eventful for him so he get's a little frustrated.

Edited by TheErebus.

I owned 4 cats. I cared for them as I would my dogs (for which I own 3 of, and a Peacock). All of them were complete and utter jerks. One would come to me, wanting to get petted and then clawed my cheek. 

Meanwhile, all of my doges wouldn't even dare bite me (hell even if I miss with their food, they playbite). 

The Peacock...well mating season wasn't very eventful for him so he get's a little frustrated.

I've owned over twenty cats, never once have I been intentionally clawed while I wasn't encouraging it via rough play. The dog I currently look after (my brother's dog) has repeatedly attempted to chew my shoes (keyword being attempted) and having to play alpha male gets annoying real quick. I've lived near peacocks and hated the noise.

Ferrets are definitely the best pet.

I've lived near peacocks and hated the noise.

Ferrets are definitely the best pet.

My Peacock only makes noises when it's morning, and I live in a neighborhood and a lot of them actually thank the Peacock because it woke them up early for whatever they had to do. Otherwise he's as quiet as Quiet from MGSV.

Ferrets are second best.

Owls are best pet.