Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Reputation Sinks.

Skaleek

I've got max rep. I need something to sink rep into. Could you maybe sell forma bps at 50k rep per (or whatever cost you deem appropriate) or simaris transmutation cores? Something to sink my rep into so i don't sit at max?

Thanks!

EDIT: This is a Conclave Rep thread. PVP, Teshin.

Edited by Skaleek

Exilus adapters

It would make sense that Teshin, as a warrior from the old empire, would have access to these whereas the other syndicates (aside from Simaris) do not. He may not have access to potatos, but he might have access to these.

Orokin duccats

Incentivise people to play pvp rather than grind out void missions for prime parts for the bi monthly void trade visits. Again, makes sense that Teshin would have these due to his background and also makes sense that Teshin would offer these to encourage training rather than void raiding.
Edited by Pythadragon

Exilus adapters

It would make sense that Teshin, as a warrior from the old empire, would have access to these whereas the other syndicates (aside from Simaris) do not. He may not have access to potatos, but he might have access to these.

Orokin duccats

Incentivise people to play pvp rather than grind out void missions for prime parts for the bi monthly void trade visits. Again, makes sense that Teshin would have these due to his background and also makes sense that Teshin would offer these to encourage training rather than void raiding.

Both good ideas.

Exilus adapters

Orokin duccats

These both make sense, and having a way to consistently acquire Ducats would be enough of a reason to actually push me into playing PvP.

Pvp syandanas and cosmetics!

They don't have to be exclusive, either. Just big Pvp-themed skins for existing cosmetics at least!

Also sigils and said cosmetics would be awesome to use in regular gameplay.

Maybe add mod packs that drop conclave mods from end game rewards? It will help acquiring new mods and add a rep dump. I max out on it everyday and just give away some mods so I don't waste any.

Exilus adapters

Orokin duccats

All of these.

Maybe add mod packs that drop conclave mods from end game rewards? It will help acquiring new mods and add a rep dump. I max out on it everyday and just give away some mods so I don't waste any.

What you are asking is Logical.

DE dont do logical.

Edit: Come to think of, has anyone gotten Fusion cores from Conclaves lately? I remember seeing them but i havent got any so far.

Edited by Shin