Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is Fallout 4 Dissapointing?

Goosmo

Unfortunately for us MGS V will be the last MGS game we'll see. FO5 is more than a possibility though.

Konami said they're gonna work on more MGS games. I mean, they'll probably be absolute junk compared to the older ones, but they're still gonna make them. All I want is a MGR2 on the Fox Engine.

Konami said they're gonna work on more MGS games. I mean, they'll probably be absolute junk compared to the older ones, but they're still gonna make them. All I want is a MGR2 on the Fox Engine.

Wait wat??? I heard they're gonna do more Metal Gear games but more Solid? Way to butcher the series.

Played it for 15 hours and it's great. If you liked 3 & NV you'll love this one. It improves on anything that was in the previous games including graphics. It's not resource hungry at all (running 60fps on Ultra with a Radeon 280X) and so far it's far less buggy than other Beth games.

FO3's exploration but much much more improved than ever. Overall the game is a huge improvement over FO3 and NV.

I'm playing this on I5, 3.0 Ghz, AMD 7750 1GB and I can play it pretty well on medium, it has a few frame rate drops in certain places though.

Tip for you.

Never EVER ever everevereverevereverevereverevereverever everever evereverever ever ever ever EVER trust user reviews. Like ever. I mean it. 87/100 is still a solid game score and does not mean the game is absolutely horrible just because it hasn't outranked skyrim. Find a reviewer that you personally can relate to by finding out what types of games he or she reviewed and share your general thoughts with. If you have a friend that owns the game, ask him or her their opinion or ask to borrow it (and make sure to return it). 

Tip for you.

Never EVER ever everevereverevereverevereverevereverever everever evereverever ever ever ever EVER trust user reviews. Like ever. I mean it. 87/100 is still a solid game score and does not mean the game is absolutely horrible just because it hasn't outranked skyrim. Find a reviewer that you personally can relate to by finding out what types of games he or she reviewed and share your general thoughts with. If you have a friend that owns the game, ask him or her their opinion or ask to borrow it (and make sure to return it). 

In short, trust no one about gaming reviews.

Whether it's a big critic company or a lowly player, no one shouldn't tell you either way in every single game you play. They just there as guidelines. It's not like they're going to kill you for playing it.

Unless it's Payday 2.

In short, trust no one about gaming reviews.

Whether it's a big critic company or a lowly player, no one shouldn't tell you either way in every single game you play. They just there as guidelines. It's not like they're going to kill you for playing it.

Unless it's Payday 2.

Then again, this only leads to either piracy, or well... disappointment.