Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

medievalarmor

Mabye the golden theme of the Orokin and the Protoss is a bit similiar but theres two things to consider.

1. Starcraft has been around alot longer than Warframe has.

2. Theres have been no aliens so far in Warframe. The Orokin are decendants of humanity and the Sentients were created by a Orokin scientist.

Edited by Ory_Hara

Protoss and it's aesthetics existed ever since Starcraft 1, prior to 2000.

It's a bit bold to say that StarCraft reminds you of Warframe, and not the other way around.

I agree with that

Oh come on... he didn't say he thinks it's inspired by warframe, he said it reminds him of it, which means he's had more experience with warframe and uses it as a point of reference. That gives him all rights to say what he said without caring which is older...

A bit yes, though the thing that reminds me of starcraft the most in warframe is...nekros oO (with his rakni helmet), maybe if we get a prime version of him he'll look like a zealot XD

Also, I want to play the legacy of the void campaign so bad!

When Guild Wars 2 just came out, I saw some people said that Guardian is a copy of Paladin from WoW, they both just shiny heavy armors, they just heavy weapons, they have ability to heal, they just holy-like energy.

Just...don't follow that person's path...

Finished SC2 LOTV campaign already. Played it since SC was released. Yes there is some similarities between the Orokin and Protoss. Protoss were always gold armour with blue/purple bodies to begin with but since SC2 they have shown more colour in both their armour and their skin pigments. I do agree that the Raknis Helmet does have a Protoss feel to it and maybe we could even see a dual energy blade corpus melee weapon in WF which personally would be awesome.

Mabye the golden theme of the Orokin and the Protoss is a bit similiar but theres two things to consider.

1. Starcraft has been around alot longer than Warframe has.

2. Theres have been no aliens so far in Warframe. The Orokin decendants of humanity and the Sentients were created by a Orokin scientist.

2. Afaik, Warframe's and infested was the cause of Orokin scientist that were meant to counter the sentients.

2. Afaik, Warframe's and infested was the cause of Orokin scientist that were meant to counter the sentients.

Those were indeed made to counter the sentient threat but the Sentients were created before that to reach the Tau system to construct a interstellar rail. The Orokin for all their advanced technology had still not crossed the gap between stars it seems.

• 4 weeks later...

Those were indeed made to counter the sentient threat but the Sentients were created before that to reach the Tau system to construct a interstellar rail. The Orokin for all their advanced technology had still not crossed the gap between stars it seems.

Where the hell did u get that from?