Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Dead End ?

chuuburg

I have the same problem, i though to creat a topic about this, but u was faster than me :D 

Dead End can have 2 ways:

- when the room is near the Spawn hall.

- when he is blocked by another room, then you cant have enough space to build.

its not our fault cause DE didnt told us this before. there is a Dojo Quick Start and nothing about this inside. what they should do, its to prevent you before you start a building, or gives you only rooms you can make in the place for avoiding this Dead End.

But for now, its too late, thats why i suggest to add an option to change the room type without destorying existing rooms. or better, to let us the possiblity to build near the Spawn Hall.

hope they heard our call :)

Our clan just had the same problem happen. We were going to have a cross connector on each side of the middle one, and put our oracle and labs there. Now we cant. This is kinda infuriating because in the little planner window they have, there are plenty of things that can fit in that area, but there is no way for us to know that it is going to mess up and essentially destroy our entire plan for our dojo. That is not made any easier to cope with when you are also a small clan and cannot afford to have these kinds of problems come up. I think we need some kind of Dojo planner from DE so we can plan ahead and see what kind of problems may be in store with our current plans.

Hear hear!

(derrr I posted in the wrong forum before. ;-})

No response from DE on this is frustrating too, as active as they are on the forums.

I'm sure they'll get to fixing it, they can't afford to leave their player base in the lurch in this manner.

They're trying now to get one new, solid update out each month. Just hang on another week or two and we should see something.

I am incredibly happy I have discovered this thread before this became an issue for my clan. We had multiple things next to our clan hall in our layout and if we had gone along with the plan we would have DEAD ENDed very quickly. Many thanks for this thread, and many apologies that this happens.

Hope DE decides to fix this issue in some way or another.

A clanmate of mine received a response to the support request. It looks like we should sit tight a little longer.

It is as follows:

Apologies for the delay in responding to your ticket, we are experiencing a very high volume of tickets currently.

There are fixes related to Clan Dojo construction that went into today's hotfix and will be going into tomorrow's update.

Our dev team is still working on fixes to invalid "dead ends" so keep an eye on the patch notes in future updates and hotfixes.

I will also update you when I have more information that may relate to your specific situation.

A clanmate of mine received a response to the support request. It looks like we should sit tight a little longer.

It is as follows:

Apologies for the delay in responding to your ticket, we are experiencing a very high volume of tickets currently.

There are fixes related to Clan Dojo construction that went into today's hotfix and will be going into tomorrow's update.

Our dev team is still working on fixes to invalid "dead ends" so keep an eye on the patch notes in future updates and hotfixes.

I will also update you when I have more information that may relate to your specific situation.

Huzzah! :D

It is as follows:

There was no hotfix

Looks like something is or was supposed to be in the area which is a dead end.

Fi we look at the main dojo hall. it looks like a cross connector.

DE has mentioned temples or shrines which adds a polarity to every clan member (not sure how this is supposed to work but is supposed to be positive)

Maybe temples or shrines will be built only in main halls to limit the amount of them being built.

Either way it does look like something is specific is supposed to go there.

So maybe there will be an option to replace the connector with a different type in a later update which will negate this dead end.

- Fixed dead ends appearing in Dojo at the point where two rooms perfectly connect

Whatever that is didnt fix this, not that my clan needs the space anymore anyway for now.

I just hope this gets fixed when we do need that extra room slot.

Would certainly like it if they would look at this. Right now, we are rather limited in the number of layout possibilities. Especially right off the clan hall.

That and It's damned inconvenient to have these dead ends sticking out like sore thumbs... Kind of embarrassing actually.

Edited by FLSH_BNG

My clan now has the exact same problem. WHY IN THE WORLD DOESN't IT SHOW YOU HOW MUCH SPACE THE CLAN HALL REALLY TAKES UP?!!!!

Has anyone tried to get the resources back? My clan is small and we really can't afford to waste resources destroying sections and rebuilding two different rooms because of this oversight by the devs. It took us alot of time and effort to farm up the resources to finish that project.

My clan now has the exact same problem. WHY IN THE WORLD DOESN't IT SHOW YOU HOW MUCH SPACE THE CLAN HALL REALLY TAKES UP?!!!!

Has anyone tried to get the resources back? My clan is small and we really can't afford to waste resources destroying sections and rebuilding two different rooms because of this oversight by the devs. It took us alot of time and effort to farm up the resources to finish that project.

if you try to destroy a completed room, i think only formas back, all other ressources are gone! i try it fist time dojo released, i didnt get back my ressources and member's too, but formas was back to owners. Hope they fix this problem soon, i posted many message during livestream, and on some other topics, but didnt receive any answer...

I submitted a ticket and got this response yesterday

DEJames (WARFRAME Support)

Jun 24 11:39 (EDT)

Hi Gaav,

Thanks for the bug report! The dev team is already aware of the issue and we'll have it fixed as soon as possible, but I'll follow up if we have any additional questions.

Be sure to check out the Update notes posted in the forums to see when this bug is fixed (https://forums.warfr...te-build-notes/).

Thanks again for the report- we really appreciate it!
DEJames