Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Baro Ki´teer This Time Around. What?

Multicom-EN-

Primed Target Cracker and the Dark Sword skin again?? Someone messed up or is this intended?

Edit: Seems to be fixed now. Primed Pistol Gambit + Prisma Vertitux instead now and Primed Shotgun and Rifle Ammo Mutation...I am speechless.

Edited by Multicom-EN-

They hot fixed it...well...it was better before they hot-fixed it...

This week is potentially the WORST Baro rotation ever. DE enjoy manipulating the extremely rare Primed mods (P Flow/Cont) market for profit, don't care how much they deny it at this point. Making the 2 core/most important Primed mods so rare is just that...

Edited by Demon.King

This week is potentially the WORST Baro rotation ever. DE enjoy manipulating the extremely rare Primed mods (P Flow/Cont) market for profit, don't care how much they deny it at this point. Making the 2 core/most important Primed mods so rare is just that...

"Next time i'll have something you want, i'm sure of it"

Drown in salt Baro -.-

It's called spite.

And some people like the taste of your tears.

I missed Primed Pistol Gambit last time it came around, so I'm not complaining.

Baro does not exist "for your convenience", he simply "exists".

Acting like small children because he did not bring you your favorite presents does nothing to convince DE to actually care more about what what you want, it will do the opposite.

An NPC that did not even exist a year ago, is selling gear you don't even need, and yet you manage to complain?

I find it hard to even believe you can't all see how ridiculous it sounds.

Baro is turning me off from playing the game entirely. Its just...insulting...to those who have to sit and wait for Primed Continuity. The constant dilution of Baro's stock with utter garbage is a blatant attempt to sell more Plat for trade chat, so players will buy the stuff DE makes artificially rare through the wait wall. 

Not going for it. 

Rather, I have simply chosen to play other games. Games that care more about entertaining me than keeping me grinding missions in bad need of updates and changes (Deception. Exterminate, Sabotage without Caches and Anything Endless, looking at you here).

Acting like small children because he did not bring you your favorite presents does nothing to convince DE to actually care more about what what you want, it will do the opposite.

An NPC that did not even exist a year ago, is selling gear you don't even need, and yet you manage to complain?

I find it hard to believe that people like you still excuse the behavior DE undertakes with systems like Baro. That you cannot see this for what it is...its appalling. 

DE is blatantly inserting garbage into Baro's stock to further stretch the time until his next batch of truly useful Primed mods. Such as Continuity. Not to mention that all of these Primed mods are more of the blatant power creep that is slowing choking the fun from the game. 

Mods should change up play styles. Make weapons useful in cool new ways. More stability, a scope, melee fixtures. Piercing or Staggering damage to create space or negate armor...mods should change play styles and create cool new ways to interact with the game.

Instead, they exist solely as power creep to keep people grinding for credits and cores. Which is odd, since once you leave Earth you have experience every mission type the game offers, and that you will be grinding, already. Well, except for Hive and Hijack, which are terrible anyway. 

But have fun excusing the blatant power creep and the intentionally frustrating players with artificial wait walls. Pretend that being here on the right weekend, at the right time, makes you some sort of leet gamer if it makes you feel better.

I'm going to issue you the same challenge I always issue when someone whines about how you don't "need" primed mods: sell them in trade chat for practically nothing. Let's be real, credits and ducats are next to worthless. The platinum value of prime mods in terms of effort to acquire it is <50p. So go to trade chat and type "WTS my entire primed mod stock; couple hundred platinum or whatever, I don't care." Or better yet, just go to your arsenal and sell them. Make sure you tell us you're doing it, too; the two of us can revel in the forum-salt together.

You're obviously not going to do that, because even though you're perfectly willing to tell everyone who complains about Baro's bad inventory "stop whining, you don't need it," you are absolutely 100% not willing to put your money primed mods where your mouth is and give them up for less than a couple thousand platinum (I'm guessing, I have no idea how big your collection actually is) if at all. Because like me, you understand that some of these mods are actually really good and would vastly prefer having them to not having them. But unlike me, you're kind of an elitist jerk about it, and enjoy telling people to stop whining that they'd have to pay 600-1200 platinum for a single primed mod you probably got for ~25p worth of junk primes and ~4 high level dark sector runs.

Edited by DSMatticus