Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Decision Time: Stay Or Go Irritant

AreeSoothsayer

Not nearly as serious but can be quite annoying is the input for chat is shared with input for search when in Mods screen, so you search for anything (uh Blaze let's say) and then go to chat to type in WTS Blaze in trade chat.  You look up and now your search is "Blaze WTS blaze".

Another instance of this happening is when you type in your password during login, and your ISP is a $#@%^#@ and is disconnected and you hit space to clear the Cannot connect notify and it adds the space to the end of your password in the password input box.

I believe this is part of the same problem, every keyboard action seems shared across the board.  Input linies are shared with keyboard shortcuts (such as for selecting go or stay (Darling you got to let me know, Should I stay I should I go,  Damn that song).

Correct me if i'm wrong, but isn't it the Y key that causes this? Same key for 'cipher use'. Just a thought, but until they address this, try to avoid the Y key when ending missions. If someone asks "want to go" or "can we leave" don't answer "yes" or "ya". Try to get in the habit of "sure" or "cool".

I know this is irritating, but like I said, hopefully they'll address this. Maybe changing the key binds to the arrow keys or something. 

Someone types when it asks if you wish to stay or go. I reply and while typing it switches from go to stay. Not all the time but it cost me a hard to get mod because no way I can do round 7 on Draco all alone.

Mind fixing it so that the keyboard does not affect that?

The whole point of staying or leaving with randoms should be a decision not based on "will the team carry me another round" but on self preservation and taking away what you have.

You played the lottery, you lost. If you had gone in with Clan mates or friends this would not happen. You should all have decided to stay or go HALFWAY in the round, not when the timer is ticking away.