Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Characters That Fit Your Personality.

CelticMoss

Erika-Umineko

http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/umineko/images/3/37/Cha_erikaS.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20111117202400

Sans-undertale

http://orig15.deviantart.net/fbce/f/2015/290/3/f/dunkedon_by_araydenex-d9ddg1c.jpg

It's a very strange mix of very high loyalty,insanity,strange thinking person.

i will do anything to revenge for wrong doings even if they give mercy.

I love science,very lazy though i mean i spent two days thinking about making this thread before even trying.

Love like obsess about ketchup.

Bad and improperly timed jokes to lighten the mood.

I like tape but not super crazy about it.

This video also mostly sums up a event in tera i had when i was a guild leader but i won't write about it unless you want me too.

This also turned into the weirdest friendship after it ended.

Still wish i could have became a archaeologist so i could make my own bone jokes ;D

Edited by SarahApple

Hmm that's a toughy

On one hand I'm like this guy wanting to be the best I can even if it means sacrificing something to get it or him wanting to overcome my own inner demons to improve myself better than I was yesterday.

Could be worse. I could be this man

I tend to let my inner demons take control to solve problems it doesn't always help.

Ken Kaneki

-I was innocent

-Always a good person

-wanted to help others and give everybody everything even if it meant losing something myself

-I was tortured horribly by my home and school...

-cycle wake up.... get treated bad... go to bed.. rinse and repeat

-it changed me... I decided to no longer care for everyone and start to care about a select few people that I actually had personal ties to and I also started to care about myself

-things are much better for me now

-but I often dream about returning to my old self...my nicer and more caring self