Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

U18 Umbra Exca Question

TyrannosauRayz

Question

23 answers to this question

Dunno when the Umbra come out BUT ,,,,

The thing is, if we only can obtain the Frames trough something like Access pack or whatever is that  ,,,,

This game will be pay to win ,,, or at least pay to higher Mastery :(

Just my opinion anyways

Dunno when the Umbra come out BUT ,,,,

The thing is, if we only can obtain the Frames trough something like Access pack or whatever is that ,,,,

This game will be pay to win ,,, or at least pay to higher Mastery :(

Just my opinion anyways

Mastery is a meaningless number, getting a new look for money is nowhere near pay to win. It would be a $hitty move but not pay to win. That being said I really doubt DE would do something like that

Well DE said (and i hope they will hold onto that promise) that this game besides cosmetics will never have pay 2 get gear (Weapons/Warframes/Sentinels) so far they didnt do anything that was behind cash wall and i doubt umbra excal will be exception.

So here's what I think.

1. It would be amazing if the first umbra frame that they release is a quest frame. Meaning, finish a quest, get the blueprint, and then farm for the parts. Somewhat like Atlas.

2. They should keep prime access for those who want to buy it. But, they should also be a way to farm it. Like, current prime frames.

3. They just release it as alternate skins.

Either way, the game should not turn into Pay to win. :)

So here's what I think.

1. It would be amazing if the first umbra frame that they release is a quest frame. Meaning, finish a quest, get the blueprint, and then farm for the parts. Somewhat like Atlas.

2. They should keep prime access for those who want to buy it. But, they should also be a way to farm it. Like, current prime frames.

Even if it's a pay only frame it wouldn't be p2w because nobody is really winning in Warframe unless of course it's plat or a core. Edited by (PS4)GHOSTBEAST1000

So here's what I think.

If I can only vote. I would vote for this. 

With this being kept in mind and recent Devstream overviews having an odd context, in my opinion; the community should be prepared for bad news.

Yep. That's the way I feel as well.

If I can only vote. I would vote for this. 

I'd rather see it appear in the market than be a quest frame. RNG sucks. I'd rather not have to deal with it. But being a quest frame is fine as long as it's also available in the ingame market.

Or how about Umbra having to do with the Stalker and more importantly U18 so they don't want to spoil anything lol

Explaining how the frame will be acquired isnt spoiling anything. Showing how it looks, and if it looks different from Excal Umbra Prime, isnt spoiling anything.

Yep. That's the way I feel as well.

I'd rather see it appear in the market than be a quest frame. RNG sucks. I'd rather not have to deal with it. But being a quest frame is fine as long as it's also available in the ingame market.

Explaining how the frame will be acquired isnt spoiling anything. Showing how it looks, and if it looks different from Excal Umbra Prime, isnt spoiling anything.

Actually explaining how it will be obtained can spoil U18