Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Canadian Warframe Representation: Moose Frame

Coatduck

It has been suggested that with the launch of warframe in china, that we throw some canadian themes into the mix to represent where the game has come from.

I present to you, a more-serious-than-I-thought-I-would-be-about-this warframe concept

Moosey-The-Moose-Frame

Passive ability
MOOSE DON'T GIVE A F***

All enemies in vehicles that attempt to attack moosey-the-moose-frame are crushed, and their insurance premiums go up by 100,000 credits per month.

Antler Lock
Lock antlers with another moosy-the-moose-frame, your kubrow, or a grineer if it's nearing the holiday season, and slam your antlers into nearby enemies, ragdolling them.

Antler Shield
Ram an enemy onto your antlers, impaling them onto your antlers, and using them as a meat shield, with the enemy's health, shields, and armor as it's damage absorption value

Antler Grenade
Spring is coming! Shed your antlers, kick each one at an enemy and watch them explode in a huge ball of fire. TENNO SCIENCE

Taiiat's suggestions:

Get Hit By A Car

A car materializes and slams into the back of you, ragdolling you and throwing you at all enemies in front of you dealing impact damage and making the sound of a 10 pin bowling ball getting a strike.

Idle Animation
Eating Grass. Doesn't matter what weapon you're holding, noble, agile, just eating grass.

Concept art:

moose.jpg
8q6cnLk.jpg

This started out as sillyness, but on a serious note, we do have a warframe called "Rhino". These abilities could absolutely be tweaked very slightly, and made into a real, and fun warframe, with lots of utility.

It has been suggested that with the launch of warframe in china, that we throw some canadian themes into the mix to represent where the game has come from.

I present to you, a more-serious-than-I-thought-I-would-be-about-this warframe concept

Moosey-The-Moose-Frame

Passive ability

MOOSE DON'T GIVE A F***

All enemies in vehicles that attempt to attack moosey-the-moose-frame are crushed, and their insurance premiums go up by 100,000 credits per month.

Antler Lock

Lock antlers with another moosy-the-moose-frame, your kubrow, or a grineer if it's nearing the holiday season, and slam your antlers into nearby enemies, ragdolling them.

Antler Shield

Ram an enemy onto your antlers, impaling them onto your antlers, and using them as a meat shield, with the enemy's health, shields, and armor as it's damage absorption value

Antler Grenade

Spring is coming! Shed your antlers, kick each one at an enemy and watch them explode in a huge ball of fire. TENNO SCIENCE

Taiiat's suggestions:

Get Hit By A Car

A car materializes and slams into the back of you, ragdolling you and throwing you at all enemies in front of you dealing impact damage and making the sound of a 10 pin bowling ball getting a strike.

Idle Animation

Eating Grass. Doesn't matter what weapon you're holding, noble, agile, just eating grass.

Concept art:

moose.jpg

8q6cnLk.jpg

This started out as sillyness, but on a serious note, we do have a warframe called "Rhino". These abilities could absolutely be tweaked very slightly, and made into a real, and fun warframe, with lots of utility.

7a6471ef614fa5eb5767fc95e5454323.jpg

Well, would you care to explain to the rest of the class what on earth you're talking about?

The picture gave it away. That's his concept art, I'm sure Lumpy is aesthetically pleasing the audience. I mean, have you seen the stuff he can do? Lotus would give mad props to him. Even DE can't balance him, no one can. His Ethereal Axe already deals self damage, what more can you ask for?

Edited by KJRenz